Chapter 18 *Final Chapter*

I Ran Away to Vegas and Got Kidnapped...Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy) - 18

Ikuto's POV

               I flipped through the channels, bored out of my mind. The throbbing in my leg had finally sided and I was able to relax for a while. My grandma had gone to visit my mom and the twins, leaving me to "rest." Resting wasn't on my mind - I've called Camm back repeatedly but he never picked up and Kevin had totally disappeared. Ariel stopped by and gave me some flowers but she couldn't stay long. I was once again hating my life and had the weird conviction that I was developing monophobia.  

"Sir, you can't go in there!" A nurse yelled, seconds before Camm appeared at my doorway.  

"Camm?" He looked ragged, his knuckles still bandaged, and his chest heaving.  

The nurse came up behind him and grabbed his hand, "You have no right to be in here." 

"No! Please let him stay." I shrieked as I grabbed for the air between us. She released him and he walked over to me, throwing his arms around me protectively. "I'm sorry." I sobbed.  

He pressed his lips to mine, his eyelids closing to hide his gentle almond eyes. "I love you Ikuto." My heart fluttered at the words. He's said them before but now they held more meaning. 

"I love you." I smiled against his lips, greedily pressing against them again. I ran my hand into his hair and pulled his head closer so that I could whisper into his ear, "I want you." My whole body grew hot with anticipation. He quickly shut and locked the door before returning to my bed.  

"You're sure?" He asked breathlessly.  

"I want you to stay with me, I want you to be mine." I whispered dangerously. I slightly laughed and tugged him closer. His bare shoulders rippled as I pushed the sheets down, tugging at his belt loops. I could already see him growing, his member pushing against his tight jeans. His hand slipped past my waistband and sent a shock through my body as he began rubbing. I moaned at the touch. No ones ever touched me the way he was and feeling it now, I couldn't help but think that no one ever should. His lips trailed down my waist as his hand slipped deeper between my legs. I gasped when his finger slowly entered me and he gradually added another. He chuckled at my reaction before slipping his tongue back into my mouth, rubbing against me as he wiggled out of his pants.  

"You've never done this before, have you Ikuto?" He taunted and pulled down my boxers, exposing my length. He pulled out of me and held my hands on either side of my head, my heart monitor instantly speeding. He smirked, knowing he was making me crazy. Our lips connected again then he trailed down my neck. I arched my back when he found my soft spot and began to suck. I had already swelled and was standing at full attention, a bit of precum hanging off the tip. Camm slowly entered me, his size considerably larger than his fingers. My back involuntarily arched as he pushed in deeper. I cried out, feeling myself stretch to the limit. Saliva pooled in my mouth as he gradually moved in and out, his movements becoming faster.

               I could feel the build up moments before I released, Camm cumming into me a few seconds later. The feeling was odd but not exactly unwanted. He pulled out for the final time and laid beside me, his chest still heaving like my own. We both looked at each other and began to laugh, the muscle around my hole pulsating in synch with my heart. Camm sighed contently and kissed the tip of my nose, "I love you." 

I snuggled closer to him, my head resting just under his chin. "Not as much as I love you." I had just given myself away for the first time and I didn't regret it, instead I felt like I could do anything as long as Camm was by my side.

A/N :D This is the final chapter! I finished a story.....there is another drabbled that I'm going to post right after this. I hope you guys will like it. :) I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me with this story and I hope it wasn't too bad since it was my first Boy*Boy/sex scene. So, tell me what you guys thought - I'd love some feed back! :D

As rescently stated, I'm going to take on The Alpha's Omega and Valdescü as my main writing. It'd mean alot if you guys would read it. :) Thanks again!