Chapter 7

I Ran Away to Vegas, Got Kidnapped By One of the Hottest Bands in the World, and Now I'm Wanted - Dead or Alive - By All Their Fan Girls ... Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy): Part 7

-Kevin's POV- 

               My feet shuffled against the sidewalk, pictures of Ikuto plastered to every tree and pole. His mother, along with his little brother and sister, put them up after Ikuto went missing about three days ago. I knew he was all right but I could not help but feel like it was all my fault. 

"Kevin!" My mom called from the porch. She leaned against the doorframe and waited for me to walk up. "Sweetheart, dinners ready." I wasn't hungry; I haven't been since Ikuto left. 

"Can I be excused?" I asked once I cleared half my plate.  

My dad looked at me with dismay, "You need to knock it off. Ikuto might be missing but that kid ain't our problem." I stood abruptly. 

"He is my problem!" I screamed then stormed upstairs. 

I was sick of my dad thinking anything that happened outside our family was none of our business. Ikuto was my business! "Kevin you better get your butt back down here!" My dad bellowed from downstairs. 

"Bite me." I sneered and slammed my bedroom door.

My sister, Bethany, knocked on my door then let herself in. "That was some scene you made at dinner kid." She joked but I didn't find it funny. 

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice squeaky. She sat down on the edge of my mattress, her back pressed up against mine. 

"Kev, you can't blame yourself for what's happening with Ikuto and his family." Her hand rubbed the small of my back, like our mom would when we was little. 

I sat up, looking her in the eyes so she would know I was serious. "It is my fault and I can blame myself. Ikuto is who knows where because I kissed him." 

She shook her head and pulled me against her, my chin automatically rested on her shoulder. "Ikuto obviously had a place in mind when he left. I mean, he did take his dad's wallet." 

"Wallet - He took his dad's wallet?" 

She shrugged and smiled. "Yeah, I talked to Mrs. Clark yesterday. Ikuto took his dad's wallet, some clothes, and the Vampyre Massacre CDs you gave him for his Birthday." He took those? Maybe he did care about me after all. 

"I should probably go apologize to dad, huh?" I asked. 

She laughed and pushed herself off the bed. "Heck no, it won't hurt dad for people to stand up to him once in a while." She tweaked my nose, something that normally annoyed me, and walked out. Well, at least I know Ikuto wasn't stupid enough to run away with no where to go and no money to get there. His dad had a pretty good job - not to mention a few major credit cards.  

-Ikuto's POV- 

               I was breathing hard, my heart hammering against my ribs. Cammeron thought it was cute how my body would go into frenzy at his slightest touch. "Ikuto, you're going to get us caught." He laughed and guided his hands further down my shoulder. I took in my surroundings; we were still in a public restroom at a mall. Which, being in this part of Vegas, was just full of prostitutes and drug dealers. 

"There's no one around that would care." I reminded as I brushed my fingers through his hair. I could see almost every bone in my hand clearly and my veins just formed some kind of map that wound within each other. I had gotten so defensive when he asked me about a 'problem.' I denied it but its true - I do have a problem. 

"Seriously, you guys choose a public bathroom?" Cammeron's eyes went wide at the voice, I faintly remembered it but couldn't place it to anyone I knew.  

Heels clicked against the tiled ground before the aluminum door was forced open. "Come on, don't you have any dignity?" Devin was standing there, a slight smirk playing on his lips. 

"This isn't fair, how did you find us?" Cam whined.  

Clarissa walked forward from her spot, her arms holding straight at her sides as if she was scared to touch anything. "Your cell phone has a tracker implant you idiot." She glared at me, her eyes baring into me as if they could kill. I broke the glaze and look down at her. She some how appeared younger than she did in the dressing room. "Keep staring and I'll spray you with pepper spray."  

"Lay off, Clary." Devin sided as he side stepped to allow Cammeron and I out of the small stall.  

"Why did you guys follow us anyway?" Cammeron crossed his arms over his chest, staring at Devin and his sister. "Can't I just have some time alone with Ikuto..." 

"Believe me, we really don't want to watch you and Icky make out in public restrooms." Clarissa tossed her purse over her shoulder and walked out. 

Devin shook his head and pushed himself up onto the counter. "So why aren't you wearing your stupid wig?" Cammeron pulled me in front of him, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, his head resting on my shoulder so he could still see the other band member. 

"I'm not the one the press is looking for right now. They want to know all about Cammeron Cade and his new mystery boyfriend." Devin laughed and ruffled Cam's hair. 

"Hey." He whined and smoothed his hair back down.  

"We gotten get to the rehearsal for tonight...oh, and before I forget, mom and dad want us home - soon." Cammeron looked down, his grip on me loosening.  

"Cam?" I turned in his arms and ran a hand down the side of his cheek. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm good. We better go." We followed Devin out and rejoined Clarissa in the main part of the mall.  

"Is there anything you want Clary, while we're here?" She dragged him into a random store while Cammeron and I tried to hold back. 

"What did Devin mean by 'mom and dad?' I thought Clary was your only sibling." I slightly whispered so no one else would hear us.  

Cammeron shrugged. "Clary is my only biological sibling. Our mom married his dad when we were fourteen." His eyes shot across the hall to a store with glass windows which were adorn with high priced jeans and almost translucent shirts. "Perfect, you need some clothes that fit you anyway." Cammeron laughed as a wicked grin lit up his face. "Come on."

Two hours later - and a lot of nagging from Clarissa - Cammeron finally let us leave with no less than $750 worth of clothes. "Come on, the show starts in twenty minutes." Devin hurried us through the parking lot to his awaiting car. We were driving for about two minutes before the car's built in call system alerted us of an in coming call. "Hello?" Devin answered with a push of a button. 

"Devin, where are you guys!?" It was a guy's voice, probably one of the other band members. 

"Don't yell at me, Cammeron had to go shopping!" Devin defended himself, throwing his step brother under the bus. 

"Cammeron, I swear, you can't stop messing up with week can you? I can see the headlines now - 'Cammeron Cade comes out publicly, then drags his siblings down with him.'" Cam slouched deeper into his seat next to me.  

"Hey, lay off my little brother. You're just our agent Lance, don't forget we can still fire you at any time." Devin snapped. 

"Okay, okay. Just hurry up and get here!" Lance hung up the phone and we continued to drive in silence, Cammeron's eyes far off as if he was lost in his memory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, i figured its time to assign a character list. So, does anyone want to nominate people to play the characters? Tell me what you guys think they should look like. :) and anyone who is interested: I have a Sims 2 Drama series that I will be uploading to YouTube.com. I uploaded the preview today. So if you're interested - heres a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rEDcY69WDY