Chapter 2

I Ran Away to Vegas, Got Kidnapped By One of the Hottest Bands in the World, and Now I'm Wanted - Dead or Alive - By All Their Fan Girls ... Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy) : Part 2

-Ikuto's POV-

               "What took you so long?" Kevin whined as I walked into his room. 

I looked around, realizing his room was nothing like I thought it would be. "I got stopped by my brother and sister - dude, don't you believe in color?" Every corner of his room was decorated with various shades of black, gray, and white - not an once of color anywhere. 

He shrugged and collapsed on his bed. "'Rents thought this would seize my preference when it comes to my social life." What did color have to do with your sexual orientation? "Ready for the CD?" He popped the shiny object into his CD player and hit play. Music screamed from the speakers and for that brief moment, I was in pure bliss.  

"Your deranged dreams became bloody nightmares, let thy Vampyres feed." The lead singer, Devin Nightly, sang - or should I say screeched.

I was truly amazed by how popular this band was, considering they never allow themselves to be photographed. Fans posted pictures of their drawings of them but I'm sure pencils couldn't capture their true artistry. But even still, I couldn't take my eyes off Cammeron Cade, their drummer. As apart of his band's gimmick, he claims to be five-hundred and twenty-three years old but Inquire states be was born in '94, making him only seventeen. Since they all wear liquid-silver contacts, no one - outside of the band - knows his true eye color, or even his hair color for that matter.

"Earth to Ikuto!" Kevin was snapping his fingers in front of my eyes, trying to attract my attention. "Hello?" 

"What?" I snapped, trying to be heard over the music. "What's wrong?" 

He chucked a pillow at me and started to laugh. "You really shouldn't listen to Vampyre Massacre in public." I looked down and realized what he was talking about. I covered my mid-section with the pillow and attempted to stop blushing. Kevin pushed himself off the bed and crawled toward me, his eyes huge and his chest heaving.  

"Kev, are you okay?" I eyed him suspiciously but he just giggled. He placed a hand gently on my cheek and edged closer. I welcomed the touch but at the same time , it scared me. I wasn't like him, I wasn't ready to 'come out' yet. "Kevin." 

He pressed his lips to mine and I could feel all the blood in my body rush to my face. His hands slid down my chest and under the hem of my shirt. I whimpered as he began to caress the sensitive skin just under my sternum.  

"KEVIN!" Our eyes shot to the door where his dad now stood. We jerked away from each other and despite the awkward situation, he still managed to giggle. "Kevin Ashlee Reed, I demand you tell me just what You're doing!" His dad was mad and I couldn't do anything but stare.  

"I - We -" Kevin stuttered, unsure of what to say. "I -" 

His dad pointed a finger at me. "You - out of my house!" I quickly grabbed my jacket, which had some how ended up on the edge of Kevin's bed, and headed for the door. "How dare you take part of 'that' in my house!"  

"We didn't do anything." Kevin insisted. I was halfway down the stairs and I could still hear him and his dad arguing - maybe his life wasn't so perfect after all.

"Here." Kyoya placed a toy block in my hand and instructed I put it on top of the castle for him. I did as he asked and he smiled, content with my help. Ruka, on the other hand, wasn't content if she wasn't the center of attention. She wobble her way over and threw herself at the foam figures.