Chapter 11

I Ran Away to Vegas and Got Kidnapped...Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy) - 11

-Ikuto's POV-

               "Ikuto, dinner is ready." My mom called, probably too scared what she would find if she walked into the room.  

"Coming." I yelled back. Cam and I smiled before relocating our shirts and slipping them back on. I struggled with the bulky cast that still remained on my arm, covering it up to my elbow. "Stay for dinner?" I asked with the nicest smile I could muster.  

"On the condition that you will have dinner with my family." He laughed as if it was a personal joke. 

I shrugged and agreed. "Okay, when?" 

"When's the next time you'll be in the UK?" He asked, casually walking out the door.  

"The UK, your parents live in the UK?"  

"The UK?" My mom mimicked, hearing me in the hall. 

"Yes ma' am." Cam smiled, an accent shining through his voice. My jaw dropped at the surprise. 

"Come on, Kyoya." My mom grabbed my little brother's hand and lead him to the table, already set with plates and food. I started feeling queasy at the thought of putting any of that in my mouth but I had to fake it for my mom and Cam.

"Thanks for the dinner Ms. Hanley, I haven't had anything other than fast food in weeks." Cam laughed as he helped her clear the table. I on the other hand, was fighting to keep what I had eaten down. I didn't eat much: a few prices of lettuce and I picked at some chicken but it wasn't settling very well.  

"Ikuto," Kyoya called from across the room.  

I pushed off the bar and walked over to him. "Yeah, Kyoya?" He was sitting alone, like he was punishing himself for something.  

"What's going to happen to us?" His eyes watered and his lower lip stuck out. I bit my cheek, not really sure of what to say. 

"Well," I began, thankful Ruka didn't really speak yet. "For now we are going to stay here."  

My mom noticed how upset Kyoya had gotten and walked over. "Baby, what's the matter?" She pulled him to his feet and lead him away, unable to pick him up like she normally would have. 

"What's going on?" Cam asked, resting his hands on my hips - or lack there of. 

"I broke up my parent's marriage." I whispered solemnly.  

His hands left my waist and wrapped around my shoulders, his head resting against my neck. "It's not your fault, Ikuto." He nibbled at my neck, causing me to giggle. Yes, giggle. "See, I'm getting you to laugh already." 

"Stop it Cam, I'm being serious." I stepped away from him, swatting him away.  

"Sorry Ikuto, I just don't know what to say." He stood there, looking at the carpet. 

"I'm sorry Cam it's just that, my mom is due any day and she still has Kyoya and Ruka. I could fend for myself so I'm not worried about me but what about my little brother and sister?" I watched Ruka as she crawled over to inspect the stranger that had joined us for dinner.  

She used his leg to stand then preceded to tap on his knee cap for his attention. I picked her up and leaned onto the back of the couch, balancing her in my lap.  

"Hi Ruka." Cam smiled. She laughed and took the ends of his hair into her hand.  

"Kitty!" She squealed, earning a confused look from Cammeron. "Kitty!" She screamed again.