Loca For You

" May I take your order?" I asked Michael and his friends while taking out one of my ear buds. I work at a pizzeria and I am wearing a tight black shirt, with yellow jean short shorts, barefoot. With my hair up in a ponytail with my black shades on.

" When will you take off your shades, Sarah?" Michael Jackson asked me, I go to school with this jackass. I roll my eyes and said

" When you stop making music, now may I take your order?" All of them started laughing, " Oh, come on baby, just a little look?" Michael's friend Chris asked me, I hated these guys so much, so annoying.

" OK, 3 large cheese pizza's with bacon, and hamburger." I said while writing "Assholes." in my book.

" If you remember the order, why are you writing it down?" Michael asked me while trying to look in my book.

" Look, I am the ONLY person working here, so please let me do my job." I said annoyed and put my ear bud back in a left to make the pizzas.

While I was making the pizzas I was singing and dancing to " Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)." As much as I hated Michael I loved his music andI couldn't get enough.

I toke the hot pizzas out of the oven, it burned my hands, but I was used to it by now. The pizzas still on the wooden palet and I put one on each hand and one on my head. I walked out to Michael and his friends still singing, I didn't care if they heard me I just kept walking I set the two pizzas down that were in hands then toke the pizza off my head it burn me just right.  

" Shit." I whispered I set the pizza down, I looked at my hands they were bleeding alot. " Are you OK?" Michael looked at me, his face looked quiet worried. I put my hands behind my back and smiled.

" Yep, enjoy your meal." I tried to walk off but then Michael grabbed my arm, " Hey, we still need to pay you." He chuckles that cute little chuckle. I turned around and smiled the blood started to drip off my hands on to my legs. I really got to clean this up.

" No don't worry, its on the house." I quickly got away and started to clean off my hands and legs in the bathroom. I wrapped up my hands with a bandanna, to make it stop bleeding I quickly got up and seeing that it was closing time I started to clean up the tables and Michael and his friends were still there but the manger didn't care if Michael stayed. As I was cleaning I was singing to "Blame It On The Boogie" then started dancing, I couldn't control myself. I forgot about Michael and them, my music was to loud I couldn't help myself to do some of Michael's moves I span as fast as I could then fell to the ground.

I quickly got up and grabbed my purse and my looked for my book, I couldn't find it I turned around seeing my boss holding my book and a check. I jumped for the check but then he handed to Michael. I grabbed my book then glared at Michael, he smiled. I turned to my boss. " Where's my check?" I said. " If you want it Michael has it." then he left.

Of course.

I looked at Michael again jumped for the check but he put it above his head. " Give it!" I yelled at him, Michael and his friends just started laughing. " You are really jumpy today." Michael said looking at me. " Michael, give it!" I yelled again reaching for the check. " Come and get it." he started laughing I started to chase him around the room. He was flipping fast, I finally got on his back, then Michael's friends came and got me off of him, I glared at him, he just smiled, god why does he have to be so cute. I was pissed off at this point. " MICHAEL JOESPH JACKSON!" I yelled I quickly covered my mouth knowing that I just said his full name. Michael got up real close to me. " Why?" He said with his sexy smirk. " Why? I was the ONLY person who was working here all day! ONLY person! And then I had to make your guys dumb ass pizzas then burned my hands then my hands started bleeding!" I yelled then show him my hands, I quickly toke the check put it in my purse and book, I turned around seeing Michael standing there with his sexy smirk just staring at me. " What?" I said still pissed of. " You really can dance and sing." Michael said still looking at me. I came up close to him " Tell anyone I will personally kick your ass." He chuckled I turned around making my hair whip his face blinding him, trust me when a girl whips her hair in your face it hurts, alot. His friends went "Ohh" I just smiled and they left. And I put on my roller blades then rolled home wondering what was going to happen at school tomorrow, with me and him.

As I got to my apartment my dog Loca tackled me to the ground giving me "kisses" he was a Great Dane so he was very hard to get off of me, but I finally got him off I got him food. " Man Loca, I named you right, you are crazy." I said to myself out loud. I toke off my roller blades and toke a shower and just thought about him, I mean he was so cute and charming, but at the same time annoying and an ass. I mean I have liked him for the moment we first meet, but I don't show it at all. I can't wait till school is over for summer break. Then I won't have to see him. I got of the shower and changed into my pj's see that Loca was rolled over on his back snoring on my bed, I smiled and then snuggled right next to him and fell asleep.

A/N

I know another book, but I just can't help myself.......

Hope you liked!

:)