Wait....

Today is Saturday. 

Today is the party.

Today is going to be wild.

Those thoughts were running through my head.

"Do I need to bring anything? What should I wear? Jeans? 

No to hot. Shorts? Yes. Tank top?

No to cold....

But what about-" I cut off with a mad Emma, throwing clothes at me.

" Would you shut up, and put this on." Emma yells at me, oh yea that's right she is here. 

Oops.

I look at the clothes she handed me, it was white short shorts, with a solid red bikini top with a plain white shirt to go over. Oh and of course my black sunglasses.

" Emma I am going to freeze in this." I tell her while putting on my shirt.

" Just ask Michael for a sweat shirt if you get cold..." She trailed off. " Or you guys could share one." She finish smirking at her comment. I slapped her arm.

" EMMA!" I yell her, she laughs.

" You like Mikey, I know you do, and he likes you too!" Emma says to me while we walk into my living room we sit down and start petting Loca.

" Mikey? Really, Emma? Besides he doesn't like me, he likes Loca Baby." I mumble sadly, looking strait at Loca.

Wait.

This damn dog got me in to this mess. 

"Man's best friend my ass..." I mumble again glaring at Loca. 

" What?" Emma said, I just shake my head no. I am starting to get nerves about this party.

Shit.

Maybe I can calling Michael and cancel, right? I mean he is pickin- 

Knock Knock!

I was cut off by some knocking, I stare at Emma begging her to not let me go and instead tell Michael that I was sick or something, but by the look in er face she had other ideas. 

Emma pushed me to the door, opened it and ran. 

Well there is Michael leaning against the door way. Oh my gosh does he have to be so sexy, like right now his eyes are pulling me in. Those chocolate eyes.

" Hello? Earth to Sarah?' Michael said waving his hand in front of my face. I awoke from my fantasy, and saw Michael there smirking. Awe dang it he knew I was staring.

" You know you take a picture and it was last longer." He said to me, I glared at him.

" Lets go smart ass." I say and start to walk passed him. 

Wait.

Roll passed him, but then I feel arms around my waist pulling me in, I take a sharp breath. I can feel Michael put his lips right by my ear, he is giving me goosebumps.

" I have told you once babe...." Michael starts, I gulp.

" Be a good girl and take those blades off." He says in my ear. I bring my arms up to his hair running my fingers through it.

What the hell are you doing Sarah!?!?

" What if I want to be a bad girl." I say quietly, Michael chuckles by my ear and turns me around so we can look at each other face to face, but my hands aren't in his hair.

" It's the blades or the shades, doll." Michael said smirking, knowing I hate that name.

" Fine." I mumble and take off my blades and walk back to Michael. He smiles.

" That's better, babe. Now lets go to the party."He says.

" I know you will have fun." He winks at me and starts walking off.

This is going to be I long night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!! I AM SAYING THIS IS YOUR GUYS'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT, CAUSE YEA, I CAN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

:) THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE QUITE AMAZING!

* wink * * wink *