World War 2 ( All Over Again)

We walk in to Michael's house and there was the bitch sitting on the couch, wearing one of her slutty outfits. ( Which you can see to the side.) Jessie hears the door open and turns around and looks at me. " Michael why is this hoe here?" She said smacking on her gum. I made my hand into a fist digging my nails into my skin making me bleed. Gosh I want to smack her, but the guys were holding me back. " Jess, doll we need to practice our dance for the D.O.C." Michael said wrapping his arms around her waist. I was digging harder and harder in my hand with my nails. Bleeding even more. I got jealous, I don't know why, but I was... " Can't the whore just leave." Jessie said looking at me. I glared at her, I tried to move forward but they pulled me back. " No, Jess we can't we really need to practice." Michael said started kissing her neck. " But Michael it was just supposed to be you and me. Not you and that slut." She said looking at me. I was bleeding even more then a tear rolled down my cheek. Mark looked at me then whispered to me. " Do you want to leave?" He asked me I turned my face to him, he saw the tear. I nodded, me and Michael's crew left.

And went into a different room. They let go of me I looked at Mark. " Mark...." I whispered. Everybody looked up at me. I showed him my hand, his eyes got big. He pulled me into a bathroom and started cleaning my hand. when he was done he wrapped it up with some cloth. I looked at the time, I haven't seen Michael in a hour.

So I went back to where I last saw him, his crew was right behind me. And there they were making out. Jessie back was to me, and Michael was facing me. Michael hands went up her skirt grabbing her ass, like when he did to me at The Pub...... I just wanted to cry, but I didn't instead I leaned up against the wall. " Michael, get your ass over here and lets practice." I said Michael quickly let go of Jessie, and we went over to the dance hall.

We started practicing, Michael kept trying to talk to me, but I didn't say a word for the next few hours. When we were done I just curled up into a ball on the mat. Michael came by me. " OK, what the hell is wrong? You haven't been talking to me for the 3 hours...." I just kept being in my little ball, not saying a word. " Fine." Michael shouted and walked out of the room. I uncurled out of my ball and got up just then Jessie came in. " Where is Michael?"  She hissed. I shrugged my shoulders. " I thought he was with you, making out." I said calmly. " Well he's not." She snapped at me. I walked up to her. " Why do you even care?" I said then toke a drink of my water. " Because we were going to have sex tonight, until you showed up." She hissed I started laughing so hard. " Really?" I said trying to hold back my laugh, she was all ways so bold. " Yea. So thanks alot hoe!" She screamed. That was it, it was on like Donkey Kong...

------------Meanwhile down stairs------------------

What the hell was up with Sarah today. I ran down stairs hoping to find Jess, but instead I saw the guys. " Hey, were is Jess?" I asked, they all looked up at me. " She came up to see you and Sarah..." Paul said. " Wait so you are telling me that Sarah and Jess are together, in the same room???" Michael asked he was getting worried. " Yep." All of the guys said at the same time. We all ran upstairs seeing them fighting. " What are you going to do about it, bitch!" Jess screamed and slapped Sarah across her face. Her sunglasses fell to the ground. " MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sarah yelled and tackled her to the ground punching the hell out of her.