Teasing

I came skipping in the kitchen, I was so happy what Mark told me. They all looked at me Chris chuckled " What put you in such a good mood?" Chris asked me Mark's eyes got big just begging me not to tell him, of course I wasn't going to tell him. I giggled and skipped over to Michael. " Michael can I take a shower here?" I asked him sweetly. He had a dirty smirk on his face. " Sure, go up to my room. You can take a shower there." He so looking at me like I was up to something, and I was. I giggled. " Thanks, baby." Crap baby slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Oh well. I thought to myself and giggled and skipped out out my room up to Michael's. But then again I didn't know where it was so I skipped into the kitchen again and pulled Mark's tie out of the room. " Yes?" He looked at me still holding his tie. " Where is Michael's room?" I asked. He chuckled, " Upstairs to your right." He said. I smiled and said thanks going up to his room.

When I opened the door I saw Jessie naked on the bed.... ( I felt so gross when I wrote that... *puke* ) " WHAT THE?!?!?" I yelled and ran down stairs. " Gross, gross, gross, FUCKING GROSS!!!" I said running into the kitchen all the guys looked at me. " Michael I am hoping that your girlfriend wants you, up in your room." I said covering my eyes. Michael looked at Sarah oddly, " Why is that?" Michael asked with a hint of chuckle." Just go and see for yourself." I said pointing to the door, still covering my eyes. And he walked out. " What was so bad?" Drew said laughing. I looked up at him. " Well the light were off, and there were candles lite all over the place. Oh and yes there was Jessie laying on the bed NAKED!!!" I said to him, they laughed. " You know, that doesn't sound bad at all..." Paul said taking a drink of whatever he was drinking. I rolled my eyes. Just then Michael and Jessie came in. Now she had her clothes on THANK GOD! " Michael can I stay the night?" She asked I scoffed. She looked at me " You got a problem with that?" She said, I chuckled. " No I was just translating what you meant." I said shrugging my shoulders. " Oh really then what did it mean?!" She said getting closer to me she was all ready pissed off. " Well..." I cleared my throat. " Can I stay the night? Means..  Can I have sex with you tonight?" I said mocking her high voice. Her jaw dropped, the crew was trying to hold back their laughs. Michael just smiled at me and I winked back at him. Then he chuckled. " Whatever bitch!"  She yelled at me and ran out to her car.

The flow of happiness came back. I giggled. And skipped out of the kitchen up stairs to Michael's bedroom. I undressed myself and got in the shower. I loved the warm water down my body. I took Michael's shampoo and conditioner. It smelled so good. But his body wash was the best, it smelled just like him. I got out of the shower, and wrapped myself up in a towel and put my shades on. I stepped in to his bedroom and there was Michael changing in front of me.... Half naked. All he had was boxers on.... Calvin Klein boxers on. I shut the door and he turned around he smiled at me. I looked down, and blushed... FOR THE 2ND TIME IN MY LIFE I HAVE BLUSHED AND OF COURSE MICHAEL MADE ME!!! I yelled at myself in my mind. Michael saw me blush. " I was going to take a shower." He said looking at me. I was supposed to tease him, not him tease me! I pulled myself together. " OK, here you can take my towel." I said taking off my towel slowly and I handed to to him. I was naked right in front of him. His eyes were glued on me. I walked over to his dresser and grabbed a white shirt and one of his red Calvin Klein boxers. And put them on. I turned around I saw Michael biting his lip, I smiled my plan was working. I walk over to him moving my hips from side to side, until I got to him. " I hope you don't mine me wearing your clothes." I said looking at him. " Nope I don't. Do you need anything else?" He asked looking at me up and down. I thought to myself the shirt was a little big. I smiled and I got closer to him I pressed my body against his. I put my arms around his neck a slowly toke out his ponytail, when I did his curls fell on his face. Gosh so damn sexy! I bit my lip, then I felt something hit my crotch. I looked down, Michael had a HUGE bulge in his boxers, I smirked. " Thanks." I said. And pull my shirt into a ponytail. Making so you could see all my curves. And I left.