Sexy Beast

I started to roll home as fast as I could, because I knew Michael was right behind me. And if he saw me and found out that I was her, he would NEVER drop it. I got home and saw Emma standing there. " Hey, where have you been?" She asked me I heard Michael's car speeding this way , the door got stuck but I rammed my knee into it and it popped open. I grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her inside and shut the door hearing Michael's car zoom by. I took a deep breath. " What what the hell???" Emma said looking at me like I was crazy. I told her everything while she was rubbing Loca's belly. " And now I need to change!!! To get ready!!!!" Sarah yelled she was freaking out. She got into the shower, after that she got out and she shaved her legs. Then put on a black laced bra and panties. While Emma was looking for a dress. When she found one she put it on her bed, and Sarah dried her hair, and curled it. Then Emma helped Sarah with her make up. She put on some clear lipstick with brown eye shadow and black eye liner. Then gave Sarah a yellow dress,( To the side ) she carefully put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. " How do I look?" She asked Emma. " Sexy." Emma said they both started laughing. Sarah looked at the time 9:00pm. " Emma I am going to go." She started walking away, but then Emma stopped her. " Wait you need shoes." Emma said looking down at my feet. " Yea I know." Sarah said then walked over to a closet and she pulled out some black heels. And put them on. " Bye, Emma." She said and started walking to The Pub.

--------Michael's House----------

"How do I look?" Michael asked coming down stairs. He was wearing black leather pants, and a long sleeved silk, red button up shirt. " Michael, I think you forget that you have a girlfriend." Drew said looking at me up and down. " Man, I will be fine." I said. " Your girlfriend is going to kill you." Paul mumbled. " It will be fine." Michael said. He looked at the time it was 9:30pm. " Guys I am going to go." And he rushed out the door, and got to his car and went to The Pub.

-------Sarah at The Pub-------------

When she got to The Pub, she saw Michael standing outside. She smiled and walked up to him. He looked up and down at me. " You look nice, Loca Baby." He said to me with a smirk. " You don't look half bad yourself." I said looking up and down at him. I bit my lip, he didn't look half bad. He look like a SEXY BEAST! I was staring at him, undressing him with my eyes. Oh how I would love to rip of his shirt. " Sorry, but I plan on keeping the shirt on." He said with a chuckle, me noticing I said that out loud. I blushed. " Sorry..." I whispered. He came closer to me. Then put his arm around my waist and pulled me in tight, he leaned into my ear. " Well, maybe later." He was breathing on my neck, I got goosebumps. And he noticed. " Come." He said and we went inside to The Pub.

I got a Pepsi, and chugged it. We got on the dance floor it was a Salsa song, we started dancing. I faced him, I put my hands on his chest, while he put his hands on my hips, moving them from side to side. I could tell he was enjoying this so, I thought I would make him beg. I toke his hands off hips, and started rubbing his chest with my hands. He started to smirk at me, I grabbed his shirt and pushed him on to a chair. I sat on his lap, with us face to face. I started to unbutton his shirt, I put my forehead on his. Staring at him the whole time, he bit his lip. That made me go crazy, I started giving him a lap dance, I stuck my boobs in his face, while my hands started to make their way down to his crotch, I got right by his, ear and moaned, that did it for him. He started running his hands up my dress to my thighs, then to my butt, he squezed it hard. I moaned louder, he smirked. I started to rub his crotch, god how I wanted to do this for so long...

WAIT! I'M NOT SARAH, I AM LOCA BABY, GOSH I WAS DRUGGED! My Pepsi was spiked. I needed to stop before anything happened. I slowly leaned into his ear. " Bye Michael...." I got off of him and walked out of The Pub. " Wait!" I heard Michael yell, I turned around and saw him running to me his shirt was unbuttoned all the way showing his six-pack. SUCH A SEXY BEAST! He got up to me. " I still didn't get your name." He said, I looked a him. " Its Loca Baby..." I whispered and ran back to my house.

When I got home it was 2:00am I saw Loca on the coach asleep I went over in the living room, there was a note.

      "Sarah, I left your house at 12, because I was to tired to stay up. I feed your Crazy dog and left. See you at school on Monday. By the way, call me and tell me EVERYTHING!!!"

                    Love,

                                        Emma

I giggled at the last part, toke off my shoes and my dress and put them in my closet, I was to lazy to change into pj's so I just slept in my laced panties and bra. I dreamed about Michael all night. Then I remember I got practiced will him at 2:00pm. Well I will wake up before 2:00 so I won't need a alarm, so I thought.........

------------Michael's House------------

I drove home thinking about Loca Baby. Gosh she drives me wild, I mean she was drugged with the Pepsi. But she drank it to fast that I couldn't tell her, but I am glad she did or I won't of gotten that lap dance... So sexy. Man I wonder when I am going to see her again. I pulled up in my drive way. And got up and went in the house the guys were snoring on the coach, dead asleep. I chuckled and went upstairs into my bedroom remembering that Sarah ran in here trying to hide. I smiled at the thought, I toke off my shirt and pants, and my shoes. And got into bed. My alarm was set to wake me up at 10:00am remembering that me a Sarah were supposed to practice. I sighed, well at least I don't have to put up with Jessie. Or so I thought...........