Questions

I woke up this morning at 5:30 happy, and I don't know why but I got up and took a shower then got dressed in ( Picture on the side shows what she was wearing.)I left my hair down then I put on my shades then gave Loca food. I put on my blades, and grabbed my headphones and back pack and left.

The song was Shake Your Body Down To The Ground, I singing and going as fast as I could I loved wind in my hair it felt so good. Then it got to the part were Michael sings " Down, Down, Down, Down, Down."And started lower and lower till I was squatting. I laughed to myself. Then got to school parking lot rolling by Michael's Crew still singing then someone jumps on my back, I scream. Emma started laughing, she was the one on my back. "Why in the world would you do that???" I yell at her. " Why in the world would you call me at 12 in the morning???" She yelled back, knowing that she did this on purpose. " Sorry, but that is know reason to scare the living shit out of." I said. She laughs and gets off of me, I take off my blades and put them in my back pack, Emma was staring at me the whole time. " What?" I said confused. " You are wearing a dress...... You never wear a dress unless....." Emma's eyes got big knowing that the only time she wearing a dress is after someone flirts with her that she likes. Emma looked at Michael and started to run to him. "No, I don't think so!" I said running after her, I knew she was going to tell him. " I am going to tell him, if you won't tell me!" She yelled almost to Michael. Emma started yelling, " MICHAEL! MICHAEL! MICHAEL!!!" He turned around seeing her running to him, and saw Sarah chasing her. Emma came up to Michael out of breath, " Michael...." she panted. " Sarah-" Emma was cut off, Sarah came behind her and grabbed her waist and covered her mouth. " Sorry, Michael we were betting who could get to you first, and Emma won..... This time. Well sorry about that. Later." Sarah said pulling Emma away, Michael just smiled. We finally got to our lockers. " Why, the hell did you do that????" I said to her. " Face it you like him, and I was just going to tell him." Emma she still panting. " Well if he is going to find out, I will tell him. Got it?" Sarah said looking at Emma she nodded and went to Math, English, Gym then Lunch.

Sarah went and got her apple and sat down next to Emma. " Hey guess what?" Emma said while eating. " What?" I said taking a bit out of my apple. " Jessie knows that you went over to Michael's house." Emma said. " Crap..." I said taking another bit of my apple, seeing Jessie and her two slaves coming over. "She coming.." Emma whispered trying to hide. I rolled my eyes, all the girls were scared of her and her slaves. And was the only one who wasn't I just put my feet up on the lunch table and leaned back in my chair just eating my apple. She came up to me looking at me like I was a piece of shit. I looked at her. " Do you need something princess?" I asked her I could see Michael and his crew looking at us. She glared at me, I just smiled. " What dance are you doing with Michael." She asked in a demanding voice, I looked up at her. " Salsa.'' I said and I shrug my shoulders. She had a pissed of look on her face. '' You can't do the Salsa with him!" She shouted and stomped her foot, I chuckled. " Look princess, I didn't want to do the Salsa in the first place, it was your " boyfriends" idea." I said Michael glared at me while his friends were laughing, I just kept on smiling and toke another bite out of my apple. " It wasn't his idea! Plus you can't dance with him, you can't even dance at all!" She yelled, that got everybody to turn their heads, I crushed my apple in my hand then threw it in the trash and got up. I was taller than her but she was wearing heels so we were the same height. Michael got up with his crew half of them stood behind me and behind Jess. " Oh really, is that so. I know you have seen me dance, and I know your jealous of me dancing with Michael. I mean his sweaty body against mine. Me running my hands through his long, black, thick, curly hair. With his hands on my hips." I paused seeing angrier boiling up in her eyes. " Oh and our lips inches- wait cementers away from each other. And the fact you will be watching the whole time, will be....." I paused for a moment trying to think of a word. " Priceless." I finished she was so pissed off then she slapped me across my face. " You bitch!" she screamed, I laughed. " Yea tell me something I don't know, slut." With that I was about to sucker punch her, but the boys pulled me and Jess away from each other. But that didn't stop us we both got out of the guys grip and I slapped her back harder. But once more they pulled us away from each other. Now were even.

Now it was music class and everybody had to sit by their partner, but I just sat in my spot in the front, and once again started pounding my head on my desk. Then someone pulled my chair out away from the desk. I looked behind me seeing Michael there " Ugh!" I said and he pushed me back to the desk and sat by me I was about to start banging again but he put his hand on my forehead holding me back. " Please stop you are like the only girl who hasn't passed out in front of me." He said looking at me with a worried look in his face. I laughed " Fine, asshole...." I said He laughed. Today we had to fill out this paper to send in to the D.O.C. this year the all the high schools in the state of California are doing this thing I started answering the questions. And Michael had to write them down. ( I wrote these question so you have a better idea of Sarah.)

Michael is like this Sarah is like this

" First Name?"

"Sarah"

"OK. Middle?"

"Jackson"

" Nice middle name. OK last?

"Crime"

" OK, now date of birth, and birth place." I rolled my eyes

"October 31, 1958, Gray, IN"

" Nationality?"

"Colombian"

" Height?''

" 5.6"

" How mush do you weigh?'' I glare at him.

" 97."

" Hair color?"

" Blond."

" Eye color?''

" No.''

" Yes."

" They won't believe me..."

" I bet they will."

" Green, and- just put that down."

" Is that the truth?''

" The closest your going to get."

" OK, now your Mother's Maiden name and when she was born, and if so died."I hate this.

" Can I fill this out?"" No. Dave said the guys ask the questions." "Ugh!!!"

" Maria, born May 20th 1964, and died October 31, 1958, right after I was born."

Michael froze hearing that her mother died at birth.

" The same with your father."

" Paul, born March 8th 1960, and put to death October 1, 1963, when I was six."

Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing.

" Any brothers or sisters?"

" Yes one brother, Max, born April 12th 1955, Now lives in New York City."

Gosh I hate this

" Guardian?''

"......."

" Sarah?"

" I don't have one...."

" What?"

" Michael I am 17 I don't need a guardian, we are about to graduate. And go to collage! "

" So?"

" Just put down Dave Booth, he is the closest thing."

I answered more questions gosh I hate this well at least I am going to the beach..... That will be nice. I thought to myself.