The Begining of World War 2 ( All Over Again)

There was a knock on the door, I just kept sleeping my head was pounding from that stupid Pepsi. I can't believe someone spiked my drink..... Wait I can. There was another knock on the door I just put the pillow over my head and continued to sleep. Once again there was another knock, I groaned and yelled. " Its fucking open!!!" Now thinking it was little girl scouts, oh well. I heard someone come in my room I just kept sleeping, then they turned on the lights. " Oh god, that's bright!!!" I toke my shades and put them on, I looked to see who it was, it was Michael.... " Come on sleepily head its time to go." Michael said to me. " Were are we going?" I asked with my face in my pillow. " We are going to go practice, silly." He said. " But its not 2 yet......" I whined. " Yea it is." Michael said, my head shot up and looked at the clock, he was right on time. I groaned and put my face in my pillow. " No I am not moving..." I mumbled, I just knew there was a smirk on his face. He pushed me over so I was lying on my back. " Yes, you are." He said, with a naughty look on his face. " No, I am not." I said, but all the sudden Michael pulled the covers off of me. " Michael!" I yelled and reached for the covers, but he though them on the ground. I was on my knees, still in bed. Michael started staring at me while biting his lower lip. Then I remember I was still wearing my laced panties and bra. Michael crossed his arm looking at me up and down licking his lips. " Ugh!!!" I screamed, he still was looking at me up and down. " Michael, get out." I said trying to control myself, but he just kept staring. I got up and real close to him, and snapped my fingers. His face didn't change it was still a sexy smirk. " I know..." He whispered and got out of my room.

I groaned, and toke a hot shower, waking me up. I got out and put on ( the clothes to the side.) and put my hair down for it to dry and put on my shades and walked out seeing Michael sitting on the couch. " Hey." I said walking over to the kitchen and grabbed a carton of ice cream and a spoon. And walked back to Michael sitting on the couch by him. He turned around and looked at me. " Sorry...." He said, I froze did he just say sorry? " I am sorry for-" I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips and pressing them hard " Listen, don't you dare say you are sorry. Because I know you liked the view. So be the jackass Michael that I know.... Please?" I said almost begging, I did not want him all lovely dovely over me, I wanted the jackass, asshole, dumbass I knew and hated. I toke my finger off of his lips. And started eating my ice cream, he started staring at me. " What?" I asked with my mouth full of ice cream. " Why, did you want me to see you half naked?" He asked with a grin. I set the ice cream down, and climb on top of him still with the spoon, in my hand. I place my forehead on his and toke my spoon and tapped him on the nose while saying. " Now that's the jackass, I know and hate." And then got off of him and went to put my ice cream, away. When I came back Michael was standing in front of the door. I came up to him. He won't move. " Michael." I said looking at him. " Sarah." He said back. " Lets go." I said. " OK." He said, and went into his car.

We got in and just sat there. " Michael, lets go." I said looking at him wondering what was wrong with with. " You know, hate is a strong word......." He said looking at me. " Michael, are you kidding me?!?" He was offend???? What the hell! " No, that hurt....." he said looking down. I felt bad now. I looked at him. " Michael, I didn't mean it like that, I didn't wanna come out and say I love you. But I like you as a friend...... I guess..... I just didn't mean it like that.... Sorry Michael." I said still looking at him I felt so bad and it was all over my face. Then he started the car, and started driving to his house. We were almost there when Michael started grinning. " Michael?" I said looking at him all weird. " Oh sorry, Sarah.'' He said then it hit me. He was playing me the whole time. " Asshole!" I yelled and started punching him. He was laughing so hard, I just kept on punching him. " Hey.... Oww..... Stop it...... That hurts..... Don't hit the driver......" He said in between laughs. I just kept punching him till we got in his drive way, were all of his crew were standing getting in there cars. I just kept on punching him, and he kept laughing. " Your such a jackass!!!" I yelled still punching, his crew ran over and pulled me out of the car. Away from Michael, finally he started to calm down. " Michael why did you bring Sarah here?" Drew asked me still holding me away from Michael, it was for the best....

" Umm we have practice....." He said getting out of his car. Everybody looked at me. " What did I do?" I asked. " Umm... Sarah how pissed are you at the moment?" Chirs asked me. " Pretty pissed off. Why?" I asked and looked at him, but then I saw a hot pink buggie behind him, I knew who's it was. Jessie. I tunr around and looked back at Michael he had a cheesy smile on his face. " Michael, did you tell her....." I said trying not to kill him. " Maybe....." He said with a grin. That was it, he was going down. I threw myself on Michael, but then Michael hide behind his car, and his crew grabbed me. I had no chance against 5 guys I gave up. I just stood there with my head down this is going to be like World War 2 all over again.......