Next Day

BEEP BEEP BEEP! The alarm clock was going off then SMACK! Sarah hit the alarm clock it said 5:30 she groaned and got up and went to the bathroom and toke a shower she got out and let her hair air dry. She put on a tight white shirt with red jean short shorts then short thin yellow socks because she is not aloud to wear her roller blades during school but she refused to wear shoes so she went barefoot around school. After that she gave Loca some food. Then put on some lip gloss and blush she didn't need to put on eye liner or eye shadow because nobody was going to see her eyes, she all ways had shades on. Nobody has seen her eyes, because if you look into a persons eyes you can tell everything about them. And she didn't like that.

She put on her roller blades and shades, headphones and grabbed an apple and her back pack, and went out the door still with her hair down and eating an apple then she started rolling down the street then she put the apple in mouth and put her hair in a low ponytail as she was doing this she heard "Sarah!" She turned around seeing Michael and his friends carpooling to school she turned around finished her ponytail and grabbed the apple threw it over by a dog and started to speed up, she didn't want to talk to the dumb asses. But the guys speed up by her this annoyed her and went even faster soon her and the guys where racing then she got boxed in Michael yelled over to me " Hey do you want a ride ?" I screamed back " Hell no!" and saw a light post she grabbed it making her stop with a jerk she toke off her blades and put then in her back pack, and ran to school. Once she got there she saw Michael and his friends get out of his car. She quickly ran to one of friends, well her only friend Emma. " Hey Emma!" I said running to her. " Oh, hey Sarah. Where are your blades?" She said looking down at my feet. " Michael and his "crew" came and saw me blading and boxed me in then I grabbed a pole and stopped toke off my blades and ran." I said. " Oh that sucks." Emma said. And we went to our locks which were right next to each other and got our books as we were walking to math class Michael bumped his shoulder into my. " Oh sorry." He said both knowing he did it on purpose she just rolled her eyes. After Math class we went to English, then we had gym.....

With Mr. Broth man he was a pain in thy ass. He made all the guys do the hard work and made the girls do nothing, it made me mad, but today we were doing the rope climbing, all the guys had to make it to the top while the girls had to make it half way, or maybe three feet up. All the guy so far made it to the top and all the other girls chicken out saying that they hurt their leg or wrist. I mean really and this guy believed it, any way it was Michael's turn and he was the fastest climber.He got down Mr.Broth smiled " Can anybody bet his time!" I got up and said "yes." They looked at me, Michael had a I don't think so look on his face. Then I went to the rope about to start climbing, but then Mr. Broth blew his whistle I turned around looking at him intently. " What?" I said. He walked up to me, " Are you injured?" He asked me, then I remember my hands. " Maybe." I said looking at the ground. " Let me see your hands." He looked at me I saw Michael and his "crew" looking at me. I toke out my hands and showed him. He looked at them, then I put my hands down. " You can go climb but I won't try to go half way." He said I wanted to punch him so badly, but I held my angrier back. "OK, I won't go half way." I said, he blew the whistle and I got up to the rope then whispered to myself " I'll go all the way." Then he blew the whistle and I started climbing I was going as fast as I could, I was all ready half way but I kept going till I got to the top, and I made it to the top and rang the bell. Everybody's jaw fell to the ground I knew I beat Michael's time I slid down the rope, my hands got rope burns but I didn't care. I got to the bottom with a smirk on my face, Michael saw it and chuckled. " Wow you beat Michael's time, and you were injured and your a girl." Mr.Broth said looking at me but as soon as I heard your a girl I made my hand into a fist and dug my nails into my palm making me bleed I was about tackle him, but Michael and his crew came and held me back. " Sorry Mr.Broth, she is just so thrilled that she wanted to give you a hug." Mark said one of Michael's friends. " But we got to go to lunch, so no time for hugging." Chris said. And pulled her away from him and went lunch. Sarah ripped herself away from Drew and Paul also Michael's friends. And went to her locker and grabbed her bandanna and wrapped it around her hand and went to lunch.