Virgin

I woke up in a bed... Not my bed, I think it was Michaels', but I didn't know. I tried to get up, but something was pulling me back. " Where you going?" I heard a man's voice said. It scared me, I fell of the bed and landed on the floor. " Shit." I mumbled under my breath. I looked up seeing Michael laying there. " Smooth move Sarah." Michael said, he wasn't wearing a shirt. Oh no..... I thought to myself. " HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled at him. I got up. " WHAT DID YOU GET ME DRUNK, THEN HAD SEX WITH ME!?!" I yelled at him. I went into the bathroom and got my clothes, and came back in. " Sarah wait." Michael said calmly. " WHAT!" I yelled at him, he got up and came up to me. " We didn't have sex. You fell asleep in my arms so I brought you up here. Yes we slept together, but we didn't sex Sarah." He said with a hint of chuckle. I looked at him, then he started grinning. " What?" I asked. " You are a virgin." He said smirking. I walked out of his room. " You are!" Michael said following me downstairs. " Michael drop it." I said going to the living room, to get my phone. All the other guys were awake. " What the hell is going on?" Chris said. " Yea, we heard Sarah yelling." Paul added. I looked at Michael. " Wow, Sarah you are." He said laughing. I grabbed my phone. " Michael just drop it." I said going to the door. " What is going on?" Drew asked. I was about to say something but Michael cut me off. " Sarah is a virgin, but she won't say it." Michael said staring at me. I turned around and tried to open the door, but Michael put his hand on it so I was trapped. " Really she is a virgin, could of fooled me." Chris said eating the pizza from last night. " Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Michael asked me I stared at the floor. " Wow, Sarah that's sad." Drew said. " Michael let me leave." I said looking up. " Have you ever been on a date?" Michael asked me, " Yes Michael I have been on a date. I have never had a boyfriend, oh and yes I am still a virgin! Happy now?" I was almost yelling at him. " Yes." He said and toke his hand off the door. I went over and grabbed the box that Emma gave me. I rang Emma.

" Hello?" Emma said

" Emma get your ass down here." I said into the phone. I walked over to the door and opened it.

" Why? Is everything OK?" Emma said a little worried

" Yes everything fine, I just need to go shopping." I said waving goodbye to the guys.

" What's up you never want to go shopping." Emma said, I laughed.

" I am just going to see Michael as " Loca Baby" and I need to find something to wear." I said in a evil voice.

" I like your ideas. Are you going to wear my gift?" She asked.

" Oh yea. You know it, come over to my house right away. Bye" I said.

" See ya. Bye." Emma said and we hung up.

I ran home, and when I got home Loca was drinking water out of the sink. " Oh I am sorry Loca. Here I will give you some food, boy." I said and gave Loca food and water. Then Emma came and looked at what I was wearing. " Girl, are you still a virgin?" She asked me, I chuckled. " Yes, OK lets go!" I said putting on some shorts. And we went shopping. When we were done I found this super cute cocktail black dress. And when we were done we went home. I took a shower, and changed into the "gift" that Emma gave me, then my dress. ( It is to the side ) I put on red lipstick and black eye shadow. I put my hair down and straighten it. " So sexy..." Emma said looking at me. " Yep, now all I got to do is make Michael love me." I said and headed out the door.

I ran to Michael's house everything was going to plan. I knocked on the door. " Hello?" Michael said looking at me. " Please you got to help my car it was stolen and-" He cut me off. " Loca baby?" He said looking at me. " Michael?" I said looking at him. He hugged me tight. " I missed you so much! I thought I never see you again!" He said putting me down. " Small world...." I said biting my lip looking at him, we stared at each other for about five mins, until Michael spoke up. " What about your car?" He asked while putting his arms around my waist pulling me in tight. I felt like I was about to melt. " Umm don't worry about it, it was a piece of shit." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, he chuckled. We both started to stare into each others eyes, I was getting hot and wet. His hands went lower until he reach my ass. He grabbed it tightly, I moaned louder than I thought. Michael smirked then leaned into my ear.

" Lets go up to my room..." He said sexually. All I could do was nod my head and he lead me up to his room. On the way I saw no people which made me nervous. When we got to his room, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. " Michael!" I yelled at him. He didn't say anything, then he got on top of me. He started running this hands up my thighs. I put my hands on his macho chest. " Michael..." I moaned he started kissing my neck then sucking on it giving me a hickey. I moaned louder, " Michael stop..." I moaned trying to make him stop, but his hand slowly made its way up my dress moving my panties to the side, still kissing my neck. I moaned louder,  he stopped kissing neck and smiled. He pulled up my dress up to my waist showing my panties, he smirked and pushed a part my legs with his elbows. Then I felt his tongue go in me. I screamed, this felt so good, but it was so wrong. He started sucking me harder and deeper. Then one of his fingers went in too. This was all to much. " Michael, stop you have a girlfriend!" I yelled I couldn't stop what popped out of my mouth, but this was going to far. He stopped sucking me and toke his finger out and moved up to my head. " How do you know that?" He said looking at me. " Well you are Michael Jackson....." I mumbled hoping he would believe me. " Was I doing something wrong?" He looked at me I sat up slowly. " No its just I don't know anything about you and this is moving fast......" I said getting up and pulling my dress back down. " I will try to go slower next time, Loca Baby...." He said getting up.

 WAIT WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEAN BY NEXT TIME?????????????????????

After that we said goodbye and I left when I got home I showered and changed. I went to bed thinking everything that has happened this past week. And how school was going to be like......

Fuck you Jessie...........