Kickball and Hickeys

I woke up at 5:30 like all ways I toke another shower because of last night. By the way my plan did not work at all last night..... AT ALL. I got of the shower and got dress in red jean short shorts and a tight black v-neck shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my shades, and feed Loca. I quickly put on my blades and grabbed a pop-tart. I know a pop-tart really well I am hungry. I start riding to school listening to Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys I was so into the song that I didn't even know that I was in the school parking lot until.....

" SHIT!!!!!!" I screamed a car hit me, I was on the ground it really hurt, but I knew I didn't brake anything. " I am so sorry, I didn't see you there." I heard a mans voice say, I got up putting my hands on this car that hit me, I looked up seeing who hit me. Oh look Michael and his crew. " Oh Sarah you got to watch where your going." Michael said looking at me who still had my hands on his car. I was in no mood to talk to him. I looked up and glared at him and rolled away mumbling to myself. " Hey wait!" Michael yelled at me I just rolled away faster.

I didn't talk to him until gym and we played my ' favorite ' game..... Kickball. " OK for this game of kickball it will be Girls vs. Guys." Mr. Broth said, it was all ways girl vs. guys... And the guys all ways won and I am not letting that happen again. All the guys cheered while the girls groaned. " That's the spirit! Now girls your in the field and boys your up to kick!" Mr. Broth yelled and we went to our places I mean the girls weren't bad up to kick, but in the field they were horrible.....

I was pitching and I rolled the ball to the first kicker which was Chris. When I rolled he kicked it, it went straight up in the air. Prefect. " I GOT IT!" I yelled and it fell into my arms. " ONE OUT!" Mr. Broth yelled. All the girls cheered and all the guys were yelling at Chris, I giggled. Next up to kick was Drew, and he all ways did grounders. I pitched the ball and kicked it hard but it was still on the ground Emma caught it and threw it to first and got him out. " 2ND OUT!!!!!!!!" Mr. Broth yelled we were doing great! One more out and I would be up to kick. I pitched the ball perfectly to Michael and I knew he was the best out of all of them, he let it roll past him. " What the heck! The was prefect!" I yell at him, but he just smirks. I pitch it again and he kicks it, it is way high and far out I watched the ball go down and then Jessie standing there looking at the ground in 'lala land' and then SMACK!!!!!The ball nails her in the face. She lands on the ground all the girls go running to her and I am at home plate laughing my head off. " Oh your screwed!!!" I yell at Michael still laughing he rolls his eyes. " FORCE OUT ON MICHAEL CHANGE SIDES!!!" Mr. Broth yells while Jessie is on the bench crying her head off.

Emma was up to kick and I knew she was going to do her 'move' and she did she kick it and BAM!!!!it nails Chris right in the nuts, and he's down. She runs to first then Michael gets the ball Emma runs to second and stays. I was up to kick and Michael was pitching, he pitches the ball and I let it roll past me. " That was prefect!" He yells I grin. " B.S.!!!!" I yell and I kick it and it goes far. Emma runs home and I run to third, Michael on my tail but I run home. As I touch base. " HEY!" I yell Michael threw the ball and nailed me in the butt. I give him the finger while Mr. Broth wasn't looking and he just laughs.

At the end of gym it was Girls 3 and Boys 4. They won once more. Know it was lunch time I went to my locker and on the way I found Michael and Jessie lip locking right by my locker I walk past them Michael see me and sees the jealously all over my face he breaks the kiss and I walk fast until I make it to lunch.

I grab my apple and sit next to Emma like all ways, until Michael and his crew comes over happy as ever, I get up and start to walked away, Michael walks faster. I pick up the paced and start running to music class. Michael was chasing me I made it into the dance room and Michael and his crew got me trapped. Michael leans up against the wall " Nice hickey on your neck...." He says chuckling. Oh shit he gave me that hickey.......