The End Of World War 2 ( All Over Again )

Flashback

We started practicing, Michael kept trying to talk to me, but I didn't say a word for the next few hours. When we were done I just curled up into a ball on the mat. Michael came by me. " OK, what the hell is wrong? You haven't been talking to me for the 3 hours...." I just kept being in my little ball, not saying a word. " Fine." Michael shouted and walked out of the room. I uncurled out of my ball and got up just then Jessie came in. " Where is Michael?"  She hissed. I shrugged my shoulders. " I thought he was with you, making out." I said calmly. " Well he's not." She snapped at me. I walked up to her. " Why do you even care?" I said then toke a drink of my water. " Because we were going to have sex tonight, until you showed up." She hissed I started laughing so hard. " Really?" I said trying to hold back my laugh, she was all ways so bold. " Yea. So thanks alot hoe!" She screamed. That was it, it was on like Donkey Kong...

End of Flashback

( Just before the girl fight )

" Oh so you are calling me a hoe? You have slept with every guy in our school!" I yelled at her. " Have not! But your brother was pretty good....." She yelled the first part then got calm when she said the 2nd part. My eyes got big. " You did not....." I whispered while glaring at her. " Yea I did. His name is Max and he is a navy seal." She said grinning at me. " Your such a whore!" I yelled at her. She laughed then got close to me " What are you going to do about it, bitch!'' Jessie screamed at me then slapped me across the face. She slapped off my sunglasses and they fell to the ground. I was pissed off by this point. I mean she is dating Michael when Michael belongs with me. And then she slept with my brother, and now she slapped off my sunglasses. Oh I was going to kill her and no one was there to hold me back.

" MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed and tackled her to the ground, and started punching the hell out of her. I was so pissed off right now I had my eyes opened the whole time, watching her scream in pain. I didn't care if she saw my eyes she would be dead by the end of this. I started punching her harder and harder until I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I quickly closed my eyes but I still tried to get away from who ever was pulling me back. But it was no use this man was too strong so I just stopped. The man sat down still holding me in his lap. He put something in my hand I felt it, it was my sunglasses. I smiled and put them on and looked to see who was holding me... It was Michael. My smile quickly went away knowing how much trouble I was in. He look so sad yet angry. I look at Jessie, she was being patched up. It looks like she only had bruises, she was lucky because I kept punching her in different spots. She even though she didn't have any broken bones, she still was in a lot of pain. I smiled to myself. Until I felt myself being put to another guys arms. It was Mark, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and looked over his shoulder seeing that Chris, Paul, Drew, and Michael were patching up Jessie. And he took me down stairs.

We both sat down he was still holding me in his lap and I still had my arms around his neck. He looked at me with a I-can't-believe-you-did-that look. I smiled hoping to get away with this. " What happened between you and Jess?" He asked me calmly. I signed. " Nothing..." I mumbled. Mark kept looking at me. " Just drop it!" I yelled at him, he chuckled. " Tell me what happened. Or else." He said with an evil grin. " Or else what?" I said challenging him. I toke my arms of his neck then crossed them. " Or this!" He yelled and pinned me down on the couch and started tickling me. " Mark!!!------ Please!!!!------ Stop it!!!!!----" I yelled at him in between laughs. He stopped. " So are you going to tell me what happened?" He said looking at me. " Hell no!" I yelled. He smirked and started tickling me again. I was so tickle-ish!!! It is my weakness!!!

--------Mark's POV----------

I was enjoying this so much just tickling her...... Hehe!!! I wasn't going to stop until she told me what happened..... Oh god, I am loving this!!!!!!! Hey I wonder whats going on upstairs? Mark though to himself while tickling Sarah. So much fun!!!!!!!!!!! :)

--------Upstairs----------

" Hold still baby..." Michael whispered into Jess's ear. While Chris was cleaning up her her lip. And Drew and Paul were looking at her body for other bruises. it wasn't that hard I mean she was wearing almost nothing. Jess screamed when Chris was cleaning her lip. Michael glared at him, then Chris mouthed " You do it!" And then Michael started cleaning her lip while the other guys were just standing there because they were done. Michael signed " Chris and Paul can you guys go down stairs and check on Sarah and Mark?" Michael asked. " Sure." They both said and left. Drew started to walk around until he asked a question. " Jess, why were you and Sarah fighting?" Jess's eyes got big she shot up. " I don't know! I came in here and asked her where Michael was and she flipped out and tackled me to the ground!" She lied, but some how they missed that.

-------Meanwhile down stairs---------

I heard some steps coming from down stairs I turned around and stopped tickling Sarah, she still hasen't told me anything..... Well she has told me " Stop!" and " Mark!!!" but that's not what I am going for. I turned around and saw Chris and Paul. " Guys! Come over here!" I yelled still pinning Sarah down. She was still catching her breath. They came over. " She won't tell me anything." I said looking up at them. " Jess hasn't either." Paul said looking at me. " Well do you guys want to help me with this one?" I asked them, both of them smirked. Sarah's eyes got big. " No, Mark please!!!!" She begged. " Are you going to tell us what happened?" Chris said looking at Sarah. She looked at him. " Bite me." She said sticking her tongue out. They chuckled and put her on the floor so they would have more room. And they started tickling Sarah. Then Drew came out of no where and started helping. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breath. " OK---- I will----- tell you!!!!!!!----" Sarah said in between laughs they all stopped. She finally caught her breath and started to speak. " She slept with my brother!" She let out in one breath. They all stopped in shock.

------Upstairs------

When me and Drew were done cleaning up Jess we went down stairs to see what was going on. When we went down I saw Sarah on the floor laughing and Mark, Chris, and Paul tickling her. Her laugh was the cutest thing I smiled. Then I saw Drew run over and started tickling her. She looked like she was going to pass out from laughing. Then she said.  " OK---- I will----- tell you!!!!!!!----" In between laughs. And they stopped. Then she spat out " She slept with my brother!" We all just stood there. I turned to Jess. " Is that true?" I asked her. Everybody's eyes were on her. " Well of course I told the truth!" She hissed. Michael finally noticed that she was lied. Sarah got up. " Yea right." She said. Jessie was just about to say something but then her phone went off. She went over and answered it. Michael came up to me and his crew. " Do you guys want to stay for dinner?" His crew said yes, I just stood there. Feeling left out. " Sarah?" Michael said looking at me, I looked up. " Yes?" I said. " I was asking you too." He said with a smile. " Really me?" I said he chuckled. " Yea you." I looked down. " Umm sure... I guess." He had his sexy smirk on his face. " Great!" And left the room everybody followed but me and Mark. 

" You know he likes you." Mark said to me. " What?" I said cunfused. " Michael, he likes you." Mark said. And started to walk away but I stopped him. " Wait. are you sure?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. He chuckled " Yes, I am sure. But you didn't hear it from me." He said with a wink and went to Michael. I fell on the couch. He really likes me? I thought to myself. A smile came to my face. I giggled. " I am going to make him want me even more..."  I said quietly to myself and skipped to the guys.

This is going to be fun........

:)