Chapter 9

"Why do I have to be dressed up?" I asked, standing embarrassed in my virgin white panties and black strapless bra all under a towel.

Cole had decided to show up while I was getting ready for the party. So he walked in on the very naked sight of me deciding what to wear. Not that he really cared, he stood there for a moment and smirked while I debated out loud what dress to wear.

I didn't hear him come in, and picked up a blue dress.

"I got you a dress to wear." He said, causing me to jump and squeek slightly.

"How long have you been there?" I asked, wrapping my towel around me as he came toward me.

"It would have been rude to interrupt your conversation with yourself so I decided to wait." He said giving me a small kiss on my forehead.

"Well, thanks." I said sarcasticaaly as I started to dress underneath my towel. I wasn't going to let him see anymore of me. "You should have today me you were there! I didn't want you to see me like that! And why did you get me a dress?"

"You're my mate. While I would love to see you in nothing, I won't let anyone else see it." Cole warned throwing me a dress that I hadn't brought with me.

It was strapless rose colored with gold embellishments that went just above my knees. It was the prettiest dress I had ever seen, I couldn't find the words to thank Cole for this. I couldn't even find the words to ask how we had known I would like it. Although, I had a strong feeling I knew the answer.

"How did you know?" I managed to stutter through as I mindlessly letting my towel fall exposing my panties and bra.

"I'm your mate, I know everything about you and if you would take a moment to let yourself accept that I'm yours. You would be able to know everything about me and understand how I feel about you, Natalie."

A soft sigh escaped my lips, both at the beauty of the dress and at the fact that Cole knew I was fighting even giving him a chance. Even the sound of my name on his lips sounded beautifully, all I wanted to do was be around him so I could hear him talk. There's one, a strong pull to be with him.

"I knew that would be your answer."  I stated as I started to slip into the dress.

"I know you have feelings for me Natalie."

"What makes you think that?" I asked, turning around so he could zip up the dress.

"Because your breathing just picked up at my presense."

"So?" I asked as I spun on the balls of my feet to face him. He had a gentle smile as he leaned down and kissed me. When he pulled away, I followed by standing on the very tips of my toes.

"That's what I mean little one." He said swiping a piece of hair from my face and letting his touch linger on my cheek.

"I'm not sure what you mean." I said as I turned away to get my shoes, but really to hide the growing blush on my cheeks. I couldn't figure out how he had swept me off of my feet so quickly. How could I already have these feelings for him?

I turned around to have him right behind me, so close that I ran into him by accident.

"Be careful sweetheart." He said as he caught me, to prevent me from falling onto my butt. "You can fall for me later. It's time to go, we are late."

I was placed into a jeep while Cole got into the drivers side and took me on a wild ride to wehre ever this party was. If there was a sped limit out here, he broke it. If there were stop signs, he ran them. In other words I'd rather have walked!