Maya

Today it's Christmas, I sit alone in my room again. I draw images of sunsets and beaches, sketch winter lanes and a beach getaway. I listen to violin solos and piano sonatas. I color in my drawings and sketches and hang them on my wall. I get bored and knowing father won't come in I sneak out a very small window and go snowboarding. It gets dark and the paths are closed, I head back home and make shure all the snow is unnoticeable. I get back into my normal clothing. The snow is sticking the next morning. I got in black skinny jeans and a deep purple layer spaghetti strap shirt. I got in fashionable black winter boots and put on daring bold red makeup on my eyes and lips. I swished my cape over my shoulders and went over my powers.

*Tactile telepathy- the ability to see all the thoughts, feelings and memories someone has ever had upon physical contact with them. The longer the contact, the more thoughts able to obtain

*Mental shield- blocks any and all kinds of psychic powers that act on invading the mind, though not necessarily malevolent ones.

*Subjective precognition- the ability to predict future events using mechanisms other than the five senses.

*Pathokinesis- the ability to change people's emotions. Only able to manipulate those who are within earshot, and / or field of distance and can see or potentially hear someone developed person can use the power.

*Happiness induction- This power seemingly released an aura of happiness that naturally affected everyone around her wherever she went, and so people were easy to attach themselves to her.

*Psychic electrokinesis- the power to project a painful electric-like jolt into another person through physical contact. Though she is so developed in this power she is able to send the jolt through the ground to a group of people, or a singular person.

*Outcome manipulation- the theorized ability to change an event or course of events by visualizing the outcome with hard concentration.

*Telekinesis- The power to manipulate objects/matter with the mind.

*Telepathy- The power to mentally receive and/or transmit information

*Clothing Generation- produce by either creating clothing from nothing or from another dimension, getting more abilities relative to the amount of clothing they wear and the type of clothing worn. For example, wearing sunglasses gives laser vision and wearing a scarf gives cryokinesis. Different brands affect the type of power. They can develop a varied set of powers by mixing and matching articles of clothing. However, they lose abilities as their clothing is destroyed. Earrings, rings, and other decorative items are also considered as clothing. can telekinetically manipulate any cloth or fabric, shaping it in any way. These can be clothes someone is wearing, curtains or a nearby roll of silk. They will be able to instantly clothe anyone or anything.

*Flight- the ability to fly or otherwise move through the air using varying methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, and Glide as well.

*Creation- The ability to create anything and everything from nothing

These were my special gifts. I knew my father would use my outcome manipulation if it turned bad. And i could give advice to him using telepathy. A soft knock came at her door and it soon opened to father.
"Time to go" he said.
I nodded and ran with them, when we reached the spot where they would battle I hung back in the tree line like my father had asked me to do. A small crowd had gathered on the other side, I saw vampires and werewolfs. They were together, I was told that we were supposed to enemy's.
'Father, I'm going hunting' I used my telepathy. I sped off and found a deer. I soon feasted and my lipstick was now even more so red stained with the blood of the animal, the blood of an animal doesn't taste as good as human blood but I don't like taking a life of a human. I rushed back to the scene of my father and asked for an update.
'Carlisle Cullen is edging on I need your joy.'
I projected my joy to the whole area.
'Revelation?' I asked him.
No answer, Carlisle had rushed to my father, yup it's time. I rushed out of my hiding which startled some, I kept going till I was protecting my father. I watched the approaching man and sent my joy to him, he hesitated but continued to charge. I used Pathokinesis to change his anger into pure happiness and he stopped, that gave me a chance to use Teliconesis to bring his body to two of our men and they burned him. My hood was still covering my face and nobody could see me so I whipped it off. Some startled faces came ass I showed no emotion. I made eye contact with every one of them challenging them, behind me dad smirked. I made eye contact with one wolf and felt a weird sensation from him. I chose to ignore it and walked forward until I was in the middle. I stood my ground and they seemed to let the fact that I killed one of them sinker in and they began to charge.