Maya

He basically called me a monster. I was sitting in a hanging seat with blue padding and green and brown pillows on it. It's hanging off a strong thick branch at the top of a really high tree. What do you do when the one your supposed to be with thinks of you as a monster? No one wants me here except my dad who only does because I would be a useful weapon. I make paper and a perfume bottle. I quickly write down words for whoever find it and spray the paper with the perfume that I made to smell like me. I flew out of the seat and placed the note in the middle. I dispersed the perfume bottle into nothing then let go of my flight and was met with the ground flying fast to me, the wind whipping my cloths and hair around. I closed my eyes and felt an impact. Nothing hurt but I was stuck in blackness. I can't tell time here, I don't know how many hours have passed but I feel my soul is moving. It may be possible that someone found my body? Is this what it's like dying? Your mind stays with your dead body? That must be lonely for everyone in the ground. I see a small light and back away from it. Then I hear my mothers soothing voice.
'Your not ready to be met with thee light, honey you still have a long way to go. Go home'
Then I see a red flashing light just like the white one. I look into it and see fire. I back away but I can't seem to escape. I'm pulled into the fire and engulfed in flames.