Seth

I saw her figure plummet to the ground. No! Why? Why did I have to mess everything up? I ran to where her figure was going but was pushed back by a white and gold tinted barrier. Before she even touched the ground she stopped two feet from the snow. A rock platform materialized under her with ancient markings. I looked around and saw everything she made float to the moon is gold specks. Maya looked like a dead body ready to be in a casket. Her hair combed out to perfection, her body now wearing a white dress, no makeup on her at all. She looked peaceful. I had to get to her though. I kicked and punched the barrier creating ripples in it. I was torn from the barrier and looked to see Jake holding me away from it. He pointed to the rest of the volturi group and I followed the sight. They all looked horror stricken and some were trying to stab the barrier or punch it like I was trying to get past. I saw a mist travel from Maya's body in a form like hers. She stood and smiled. She looked at me and I saw her eyes were filled with such emotion I could not contain myself, that was the real Maya. Another volturi pounded on her barrier and she looked over. So much sadness and anger filled her face and she gracefully walked over to them. She stepped out of the barrier making some of the mist float to the sky. Though she touched all the volturi and they turned to ash. When all gone she turned to me and walked in and back out the barrier to me. Jake backed away as the mist held out her hand. I reached out but she walked backward making me miss, mischief twinkled all through her and I stood and walked foreword but she took another step back to the body of Maya. This continued until I reached the barrier, she was in and I was out. Her hand was the only thing out and when I made contact with it I was pushed in the layer of gold. The mist Maya put her hand over the spot where Maya's heart should be. She looked to me and I copied her, putting my hand over Maya's heart. The mist Maya turned to gold and rushed into me. All I saw was black, then I saw Maya through the darkness. She was turned to a bright white light torn from the floor leading to the ongoing sky. I walked over to her and when she saw me she hugged me.
"I'm so sorry"
She cried into my chest.
"No, it's my fault. I called you a monster. Your not. You never were"
"Thanks."
"Are you going to return with me?"
"I don't know. I am an assassin now, my soul has died. I have no emotion."
When she finished speaking a flash from the white made us turn. There stood a woman that resembled Maya. Maya slowly detached herself from me and went over to the light who had an outstretched hand. She looked back to me.
"I'll be back, I promise"
Before I could say anything she walked with the other girl into the light and I was left in the darkness. I suddenly was pulled back to the real world, facing the motionless body of Maya. The bubble around us disappeared and I picked up Maya's body. I walked to the others and looked at Jake.
"I have to take her back to her house. I need to watch over her."
He nodded and we all left