Seth

I stayed with Maya four days. No sleep, I haven't been eating, I don't leave in fear that if I do she will wake up but I won't be there. I think I fell asleep next to her bed because I woke up and she was moving. I got an adrenaline rush because she was finally coming back to me. I got up but she did not move at all after that one movement. I fell back asleep. When I woke up she was gone, there was a plate of still warm food on the made up bed. I looked around but didn't see her. I just decided to eat because she would be mad if she found out I did not eat what she brought me. Once I was done I walked over to the Cullen's house and asked if they knew where she was. They did not know. I looked around everywhere but never found her. I was starting to get worried so I walked back towards her house but saw a silhouette over across the river on the wolfs land. I walked over and saw Maya sitting and looking at the flowers and grass.
"Does the pack know your over here?"
"No"
Her answer was simple but I knew she would be trespassing since she was there with no knowledge.
"You know your trespassing?"
I was at the edge of the river now
" I'm not"
She was looking down at the grass with a smile and she continued.
" I'm not trespassing because I'm not a vampire. "
"What?"
I was shocked. How could she not be a vampire? She stood and faced me. She had a white glow around her body and a heaven scene envelopes her and she smiles like an angel. She jumps over the river and embraces me.
"I am only but a special human now, I still have some powers, and I can pass to the other worlds but now I'm vulnerable and need a protecter."
She pauses and looked up to me, our faces very close to each other now.
"Will you be my protector?"
She asked lips close to mine and eyes boring into my soul.
"Forever and always"
I say, then she kisses me.