Maya

I pulled back from the hug and whipped my tears. I stood and saw everyone from dad's previous fight.
"I'm sorry, I don't know everyone here. But your in danger."
I was struggling to stay awake, I had stayed up all night snowboarding and running and all I got for sleep was on the wolf who I felt a strange pull to. A vampire is not supposed to sleep but I somehow got this and to keep up my energy I have to sleep. My eyelids were closing and some saw this, they ran to catch me when I fell and when I did, I was happy the wolf in human form caught me. I was still aware of the world around me but I was quickly regaining my strength. I was laid on a bed in a home and I felt a warm body next to me. I knew it was the wolf from before and I felt safer knowing he was here. I curled into his body which seemed to surprise him. I then let my conscious disperse, and drift into a wonderful dream.

I opened my eyes and sat up, I stretched and got out of the bed. I walked around and soon used clothing generation to change my outfit. I usually don't use clothing generation to change clothing but sensing how I have no clothes here I used it. I generated a black lace puffy skirt and long black boots. I had on a black jacket over a black tank top. I found a brush and I brushed my curls to perfection. I walked out of the room and saw some people playing a game. They looked up at me.
"Hi."
I said awkwardly
"Hello"
They said back
"I don't know your names"
"I'm Bella"
"Edward"
"Alice, and I love your outfit!"
"Thanks" I said back.
"Okay, well. About the whole danger thing last time I was awake, I was directing it to the werewolves."
Bella nodded
"Well then you should talk to them about it."
Edward said.
"Do you know where they are?"
I asked
"They are here"
A man came through the doorway and leaned against it. I walked out of the doorway and he followed. When we were in the forest I felt safer. The forest just feels safe, like always.
"Tell me about imprinting"
I said. I seemed to take him back by surprise but he still answered. He told me about how werwolves imprint and how it goes for the both of them, how they feel, and how it can hurt if kept apart. I nodded when he was done.
"I understand now why Aro was so upset... So he found out that one of your guys imprinted on me then went into my room when I snuck away to go snowboarding. He thought one of you guys took me and then sort-of exploded the door rushing out to find powerful people to run against you all..."
"Wow. That is an intake"
"Yea, I got scared. After all he does lock me away in my room only to use as a weapon."
"So you have special abilities?"
"Many actually."
"How many?"
"Twelve. Not including self control"
"Wow, okay then we better tell everyone."
"Oh, I did not get your name..."
"My name is Jacob but call me jake"
"Okay jake!"
He stood and walked back to the house and I followed him. When we reached the door jake was telling everyone about Aro's plans and using my powers when I felt a sensation move through my body. I looked back to the door and smiled. There stood my wolf. I walked over to him.
"My name is Maya, I want to thank you for helping me in the woods. I also want to ask your name."
"My name is Seth. Seth Clearwater"
"Well Seth, don't worry. I already know you've imprinted on me"
I said the last part as a whisper and winked at him before turning back to the group.
"Wow, Maya you have twelve powers and self control?"
Alice was surprised.
"Yup, I don't know how but it's cool and weird."
"What powers?"
Bella asked
" 1. Tactile telepathy. Which makes sense because Aro has it. But I can choose wether to use it or not, if people touch me and I don't want to see what they have seen I don't have to.
2. I am a shield. A mental shield, so Bella your not the only one!"
I smiled at her and continued
"3. Subjective precognition. Not shure where this power came from but you know it's useful.
4. Pathokinesis, I can do that pretty good really.
5. Happiness induction, this might be why everyone here is randomly smiling. My mom had this power, it's what drew Aro to her.
6. Psychic electrokinesis, it's so cool to see electricity move through the ground!
7. Outcome manipulation, I kinda did that to bring Seth to me when I heard what Aro was planning. With all the gold dust, I still can't figure out what that dust even is.
Anyway 8. Teliconesis
9. Telepathy, it's weird reading people's minds. I usually don't use it.
10. Clothing Generation, I used that this morning because I had no cloths here.
11. Flight, although I don't have wings, that wound be cool though.
12. Creation. It's so cool I could build a whole skyscraper, though it does take concentration.
Oh! And Self control."
Everyone stared at me in disbelief.
"You are one special person"
Jake said.
"Yea, I don't even know where all the powers came from, they just came!"
I replied. Edward gave me a pointed look so I entered his mind. He does not believe me. I moved my hands and his body lifted off the chair he was sitting in. I levitated myself to be equal with him. I sent electrical currents around my body and made shure they would not go astray and harm anybody. I then used clothing generation to change his outfit into a clown outfit and I changed his emotion from surprised and curious to hungry and angry. He started thrashing around and I moved my hand and made a 'pulling a string hanging in the air' motion and his emotions returned to normal, his cloths changed back, I touched ground, the electricity exploded in small blue fireworks. I entered his mind then
'Believe in my powers now?'
I cocked my head to the side as he stared dumbfound at me.