Maya

Aro had me wear a dark red ball gown and put my hair up and style it with gems. My bare chest was covered with the Volturi's symbol. Black eye makeup was applied to me and a blood red tainted with black covered my lips. I looked like I was going to a king's ball. We ran to the clearing. I saw the small group of Cullen's and the wolf pack. I was well hidden behind everyone and I could hear Aro talk with them but I tuned out. Before I got to bored I heard Aro and Edward
"It's not his fault she killed herself"
Edward was talking. He was talking about me. I entered fathers mind and told him I wanted to engage. He seemed to get the memo because he smirked to Edward
"But boy, she is not gone"
I looked down to the snow as they parted a direct line looking at me. Aro outstretched his hand to me.
"My drear"
I looked up with a fake soft expression and blocked everything. I walked forward meeting Seth's stare but when I did I felt a severe pain in my chest and I collapsed like a lifeless body. I could tell Aro was smiling at the timing. The pain was all I could think of and I screamed. Everyone backed away from me as I let out a deadly wave of all my emotions. They never returned. I felt all the power flooding to me as the rest of my soul died. I made winds lift me to my feet and fix my imperfections. When I looked up I was an emotionless person.
"Yes my dear, now you may take your blood"
I heard his voice in my mind and I whipped around to him.
"I am not your toy."
My eyes flashed and he backed away from me even more.
"Now, now, I'm not the enemy here"
I tilted my head and stared into his soul. Everything stopped as the assassin part of me pulsed. My cloths changed into a thin and stunning dress, easy to move in. My hair was let down and blew in the wind. The air froze so fast it broke the metal handing at my neck and the Volturi's crest fell to the snow.
"I think you can't tell me what to do, just because my soul has perished does not mean I am the property of the volturi"
I held my head high and blinked. When I opened my eyes again he was on fire, his ashes soon blowing in the newly made wind. I heard a silent sound behind me and snapped back around quickly separating all and making a hard see through shell over each. I looked to the boy that I had an attachment to and walked over to his cage. I trailed my finger down the encasing leaving a frozen path of frost. Soon the whole cage was covered and I was positive he could not see out. I decided to play with him and spatter fake blood on the cage. I smirked and looked to the others. I even got the wolf imprinted with the young vampire girl. I walked to the Edward and spoke to him through minds.
'Hello there'
'What happened to you? This is not you'
'aww, did you not see? My soul died.'
'Why did you leave?'
My eyes hardened and stared into his eyes directly
'No one cared. I was told I was a monster and I became one. The only one who ever loved me was my mother, and Aro murdered her. In. Front. Of. Me.'
I turned from his cage and went back to Seth and dispersed his cage. He looked around and saw no one hurt I brought up my hand to his cheek, he was hesitant but he closed his hand over mine. I slashed my pointer nail across his cheek and I felt the same appearing on my cheek. I gasped and flew high up leaving him alone. I had everyone, including the volturi I came with in cages except him. I held my hand over my cheek feeling blood on my hands. I looked up to the moon and saw a golden speck. I flew higher and tried to reach it but I relived the scene of me plummeting to what I wanted to be my death. I looked down and soon as the elements traced my thoughts became nothing, no wind, no snow, nothing. I smiled slightly and let myself drop.