Maya

I put all my love, all my passion into the kiss. I loved the way he felt, like we were meant to be together as our lips moved in sync. When we pulled back together we were both panting. But I smiled and kissed him once more.
"Do you want to see anyone? It has been four days and everyone misses you"
Seth told me. But I looked into his eyes and shook my head.
"I want to stay with my protector for a while"
I said then hugged him and I could practically imagine the smile on his perfect lips. I separated us and grasped his hand in mine. I walked over to my house and frowned. This was to much like any home, that will always remind me of Aro, the one who killed my soul, the one who murdered mother, the one I assassinated. I lifted the hand that was not grasping Seth's hand and made it all turn to specks that flew in the open air. I looked to Seth.
"I want you to imagine what you think home would be"
I told him. He raised an eyebrow but soon closed his eyes and I entered his mind. Looking at the image I thought it was perfect. So I quickly made the home, and since it was part his to I made a bridge over the river. I looked back to Seth who still had his eyes closed. I kissed him again loving the way he felt then told him he would open his eyes.
"Wow, did you do this for me?"
He said astonished.
"Not just for you silly, for both of us."
I led him into the house where we spent the whole day talking about our past. Soon enough it was dark and we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning we held hands as we walked to the Cullen's house. I walked through the door with Seth and said hi to everyone. They obviously noticed I was no longer a vamp.
"What happened?"
Bella asked me.
"Well apparently I have another special gift that allows me to travel to the other worlds, I met my mom there and she took my vampire side away along with some of my powers. Now I just have clothing generation, creation, flight, Telipathy and what I call otherworldly."
I said.
They all looked to me in shock.
"Oh and erm...