Maya

I joined mother after making a promise to Seth that I wound return. Mother took me around heaven then sat me down and talked to me.
"Your imprinted with the boy, I know it will ruin him if you never awaken"
"I will to, I promised him I would go back to him"
"But?"
"But my soul has gone, I can't find it. And even when I do return only years will pass before he dies and as an immortal I will live on forever and never find my mate again"
"Oh honey, I can get you your soul back, and I can do much more if you wish"
"But what?"
"I can take away all you powers if you want"
"I like some of my powers, you can take the ones I don't want, but I know you mean much more."
"Yes, I can help your immortal situation"
"Really?"
"Yes dear, now if you stay any longer you will stay here forever. It's been four days in the real world"
"Four days?!"
"Yes dear"
"I have to get back to Seth! But how do I get back?"
"Call your warrior"
I know she meant Seth but I don't know how. She smiled.
"You will learn one day. You have a new power, you can travel to heaven or hell and back to earth"
"Is it new?"
"Not really, but I know you will learn how to control it, for now let me help you"
She practically unzipped a wall showing a black abyss, it looked scary but was comforting when my body strongly glowed a white color a lit the area up. I hugged mom one last time before I was surrounded by black once more. I felt the world around me. I felt my bed under me, I felt the moist air, the morning sun, and a body next to me.