Maya

After the wonderful embrace with Seth I knew we had to start the day. I used clothing generation to change into boot cut yoga pants and ankle high black and red boot like heels. I also had on a hell bunny black Vienna vest over a black tank top. On my neck I had a black choker with two separate chains hanging down and joining at a bead in the center. My hair was a little different but not much.
"Hey Seth?"
"Yea?"
"Do you think there is a time today we could get to know each other?"
"I'll make shure there is some time"
He smiled and I smiled back. I grabbed his hand and weaved my fingers in with his. We walked into the Cullen's house and saw everyone was reading the newspaper or doing lazy things this morning. I suddenly got an idea and smiled to myself.
"I'll be right back"
I told Seth then walked back out. As soon as I was out I flew really high. Bella and Edwards house was a little off, the Cullen's, there is a little bit more land before a small river before going into the wolf territory. I saw the perfect little clearing and went down to it. Still flying I carefully created items and placed them on the ground. After the outside was done I went around inside and placed things, made it perfect. I went outside and marveled at the new house in front of me. I'll have to see what it looks like at night, see if there's not enough light or that kind. I went to my new bedroom and started generating cloths, shoes, and other stuff. I made shure everything was perfect when I heard an unexpected knock. I walked to the door and saw Seth.
"Like?"
I asked.
"Yes, did you make all this?"
"Yup, from my own two hands, and a brain. I dint want to inconvenience the Cullen's by sleeping in their home, they don't sleep so being all quiet for me feels like I'm being a trouble, so now I have my own home."
"I bet they were happy to house a special vampire in their home"
He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I put my arm around him. I suddenly felt hungry, I felt my eyes change to pure white.
"I-is there somewhere with a lot of deer mabie?"
"Huh?"
I looked up at him.
"I don't like to feed on humans, is there a deer I can feed off of?"
"I would talk to the Cullen's about that"
"Okay, common"
I grabbed his hand and walked out. I got so hungry.
"I'm sorry."
I said, let go of his hand, and sped to the Cullen's home. I quickly was inside where some where talking. Some probably got startled by my pure white eyes but I spoke before they could.
"Is there an area where I could feed on a deer?"
Esme came over to me
"Common, let's go"
She ran out and I ran after her.