Seth clearwater

I was with the others in the pack when the girl made contact with my eyes. I imprinted on her right then. Worst part about it was that now the whole pack knew. Edward and Bella charged bringing us with them, the fight had begun and the girl just stood there. Aro was smirking behind her as if he knew what we did not. The girl raised her arms up horizontally and I, along with everyone levitated. The girl brought her arms down to the snow and she was in a crouching position. We all slammed into the ground. We were the first to recompose ourselves and we rushed again. The girl looked back to Aro and she then disappeared to the back of them all, I was happy because then she would have a less chance of anyone harming her. All of us charged again and the volturi charged as well. After a while I had some close calls, the floor is broken open, and we were winning. Soon I saw Aro begin to walk out but is stopped by the girl I imprinted on. She had a conversation with him and it looked like she convinced him to stay behind and let her fight. There were not many of them left over, Aro, the girl, and a few others. She was the only one to advance as we all made a circle around them. She looked sad.
"My name is Maya."
So that's her name.
"I don't want to hurt any of you, so please. Reason with me and my father"
She motioned back to Aro. She seemed to analyze them spoke again this time more to her father.
"The small girl, she grows. She is not an immortal. They have to be around werewolves because one has imprinted with her and an imprint makes it impossible to be away from each other."
Aro shifts and walked up to her. He looks at her and she stares at the ground, it's awkward. She told him the truth and he looks like he is punishing her.
"Fine."
Aro states. He starts walking back but Maya stops him.
"Father."
He sighs like he knows what she wants.
"Your so stubborn." He directs to her then speaks again, this time to Bella and Edward.
"I'm deeply sorry for the trouble we have cause over a miscommunication, I hope there will be no further trouble."
This takes everyone by surprise. Aro turns back to Maya and kisses her on the forehead then speed walks away. Maya turns to us.
"Sorry again, this is probably the last time you will all see me so goodbye."
She smiled and waved before turning and speed walking out of the clearing.