Spells Pt.2

Mind Shield

•Concentration
•Visualization
•A fair amount of energy

First, gather the energy for your shield. The energy type is your choice, but Psi is recommended for beginners.

Move the energy around your head, and mold it into a dome around your brain, or just imagine the energy reinforcing your skull.

Once you mold the energy into one of the above, imagine the remnants of your energy as melted steel, and pour it over your mold. After that, imagine the mold turning into a hard metal barrier.

The above is basic mental protection, which resists penetration and mind - attacks. To make your shield stronger, be sure to constantly devote a portion of your energy to it. This is not recommended for beginners, as the drain can have quite a toll.

Mind Penetration

•You must have: moderate Concentration Skills
•You must have: the name of the person's mind you want to penetrate
•You must be: relatively close to the person

1. Get relatively close to the person who's mind you want to penetrate
2. Gather as much energy as you think you may need, a small amount should do. If not, try raising the amount of energy you use.
3. Concentrate on the person
4. Say:

Amnari Re'cai
Invacatem thy
Mentali

5. Quickly surge your energy into their mind. Once you do this, you can attempt a mental attack or mind reading.

Note: You may want to create a Psi Shield before doing this, if your target has strong mental defenses and/or can detect your attack and quickly counter it.

Mind Attack

•Ability to make a Psi Ball
•Concentration
•Ability to control energy
•Energy Shield (Any type)
•Visualization

Gather as much energy as you need, preferably just enough for the scale of the attack. Concentrate on the person.
Say:

Amnari Re'cai
Invacatem thy
Mentali

Imagine a beam of energy shooting into the person's mind, or however you wish to visualize it. Imagine the beam blasting through a metal dome; the person's shield. Concentrate all of your energy into that point after penetrating it. After your energy is in their mind, you have a few options:

1. Energy Burst - Explode or inplode your energy in a short powerful burst, be sure to direct the energy to where you want the burst to happen (i.e center of the mind).

2. Psi Bombardment - (Warning: takes up a lot of energy.) Create multiple Energy Bursts around the center of your target's mind. Then, create a large Psi Ball of the energy of your preference. Inplode (explode inward) the Energy Bursts, allowing them to trigger the explosion of the inner Psi Ball. Make sure the Psi ball doesn't inplode,
which ruins the overall attack.

3. Storm - Gather a type of combative energy in a dark cloud, and visualize it seeping into your target's mind. Once inside, allow small energy bursts emanate from the cloud, like rain. Then, maneuver the cloud to the area of your attack, and let waves of energy roll off of it,(thunder) occasionally striking their mind with powerful blasts of energy (lightning). Once you are finished with your attack, allow the storm to slowly die. You must have good concentration and visualization to accomplish this.

Magic Energy Store

•Belief
•Concentration
•A Host (object, person, ect.)

5-10 min. of meditation. Extreme concentration and a lot of belief. Choose a host for the energy.

(Up To You: Use an other energy source other than you.)

Expell the extra energy from your body and quickly will it to your host. When needed will it from the host to you.

Protection for Seven Days

•Ashphault (Road/ Driveway)
•Pentacle
•White chalk
•Full Moon
•Dried lavender
•Crystal

On the night of a full moon, draw a pentacle on the ashphault using white chalk. Place a crystal in the centre. Sprinkle lavender around the crystal.

Chant, "Protection day, Protection night, for seven days, protection within my might."

You should have seven days of protection from spirits, demons, ghosts, devils, & any other evil creature that would infiltrate your body.