Chapter 1

Still third's person p.o.v.

Luke was mentally cheering as he noticed the three boys approaching their home. He was hungry beyond belief and had a hard time to keep himself from changing. He managed, though, because he was sort of used to it.

As Ashton send him the magical words, Luke ran off, changing halfway. Ashton and Michael changed back as they got to the house, Calum having carried the left overs and bringing them to Luke.

Michael went inside as fast as possible, not planning on staying outside more than needed. He liked being inside and alone anyway.

Ashton followed, making a detour to the kitchen to greet his girlfriend with a kiss, leaving them to giggle.

Michael ignored them and walked further into the house, attracted to the open door of one of the guest rooms. He didn't really know why, but he was curious. He was barely ever curious.

As he stood in the doorway, his eyes fell on the unconscious blonde. She looked kind of pretty and she was probably the same age as him, if not, a little older. But, Michael preferred boys over girls and he didn't feel attracted to the girl.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," a taunting voice suddenly sounded. Michael actually didn't want to respond, but it was kind of an automatic reaction to turn around and face whoever had spoken. Even though it wasn't that hard to guess.

Green eyes met brown, Michael quickly looking down and turning around again. He was not in the mood to face Calum. Not after the hunt.

"Shy now, are we?" The Beta taunted, the smirk evident in his voice. If Michael had the courage, he would wipe that smirk off of Calum's face in an instant. But he wasn't like that. And maybe that was what made him the Omega of the pack, but he didn't care.

"Did you lose your tongue to the deer?" The older boy continued, now standing closer to Michael and literally breathing down his neck. Almost as if he did it on purpose. But Michael ignored him.

"Calum." Ashton approached the two, his greeting having an underlying tone that made Calum back away. The Beta eyed Michael one last time, before leaving to go upstairs.

"You okay?" Ashton asked quietly, joining Michael in front of the doorway, looking at the girl.

"Yeah," the black haired boy mumbled, looking down at his feet, causing his fringe to fall down. He always felt so small next to Ashton.

Not because he was a little taller than Michael, but simply because Ashton was the Alpha and Michael was the Omega.

They hadn't ever given Michael that name, but he just named himself. And it was clear to him, that if anyone was an Omega in their pack, it was definitely him.

Ashton was the Alpha, Calum was the Beta and Luke was way better of a wolf than Michael to be the Omega.

Sure, an Omega could also be seen as the one the Alpha didn't trust or the one that had disrespected the Alpha, but an Omega was the lowest rank in a pack and Michael just felt like the last described him.

And maybe it was because he was the newest, yeah, but it was also just because he didn't really fit in. And the last was again caused by being so new to this. But being new wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it just depends on how you handle it.