Chapter 24

Holla my friends! Or, well, yeah, let me say that. Either way, I just wanted to mention real quick that I've started posting Time, which I mentioned a chapter or two before. Also, Single Parent Trip is hopefully coming quite quick as well, but we'll see and I'm still working on the continuation of The Luminous Stone (which is that 5SOS meets Pokémon one shot rn (: ).

For now, enjoy this (terrible ): ) chapter!

Ever since the date and becoming boyfriends with Michael, Calum had been thinking about telling Ashton. Or more how.

It was a formality for the Beta, or any members of the pack actually, to tell the Alpha they found their mate. It was just more important for the Beta, since they are the second-most important to the pack. Therefore, Calum had to tell Ashton that he had found his mate, which was Michael. So technically, he just had to bring Michael and say something along the lines of 'hey Ash, you already know Michael, but he's my mate', or whatever sounded good.

He was quite nervous though, the gay-thing playing up again and really, he wasn't afraid to be gay (after all, he had Michael because of it and he was very much happy with that). He was, however, afraid about the image that came with it. The girly-ish image. Weak.

Which Calum was absolutely not. He also wasn't fully gay, he knew, because he still liked the thought of girls. Not that he really thought of that, because he had Michael. But, honestly, Michael didn't suck his dick and he needed something at times, okay?

But, back to the matter at hands, which was deciding how Calum would tell Ashton about his mate. He knew that if he told Michael about this, that the -now completely- bleached blonde-ish boy would tell him to just go and do it. Which was kind of true though and Calum knew that, but he just felt nervous. He couldn't help it.

"Cal?" Michael mumbled, his head leaning on the dark haired one's chest and green eyes looking at his face, awaiting his reaction. Calum moved his head down a little to look at his boyfriend properly, before letting his mind spin around the word 'boyfriend' for a moment. Because, he still couldn't really believe it. Michael was his boyfriend.

"Yeah?" Calum finally answered, looking Michael right in the eyes. The younger one rose his eyebrows lightly, slight curiosity clear on his face. "What are you thinking about?"

Calum started moving his hand again, which had been in Michael's hair, playing with the light coloured strands, as he thought about his answer for a moment. To answer truthfully, or not to answer truthfully.

Yes, he just quoted Shakespeare in his mind.

"About how to tell Ashton about us." Calum finally said, having decided on the truth. Because, really, he wanted to be open with Michael, since the boy was open with him too. And if he lied, then that would totally throw that all around. Plus, he felt like Michael could totally see whenever he lied. He wasn't sure if the boy really could, but it definitely felt like it.

"I'd say just do it." Michael answered, true to Calum's previous thoughts. Which still didn't soothe his nerves, but did make it a little better. Just a little though.

"I'll be with you anyway, giving you the mental support you need." Michael then noted, chuckling lightly with his last words. Calum simply smiled fondly, taking in the way Michael looked when he did so. He looked absolutely adorable and it kind of totally made Calum fall in love with him all over again.

And yes, he just said love.

He wasn't all that sure about it yet, but he knew he felt too greatly for it to be just 'like'. Love was a little too big and like was too little. Which was kind of confusing, but Calum just went with it. Did it really need a name anyway?