ACCIDENTS

CHANDLERS POV

I was so scared when that teacher asked me to go up there. As I was walking home Amy came up to and asked me was I okay I said yeah but on the inside I was not I put on a fake smile.

AMYS POV
When I was talking to Chandler you could really tell that he was hurting and didn't want to be here. I wonder why? I mean for peat sake he was CHANDLER RIGGS THE BOY ON TWD how could he not be happy maybe he just misses his old friends! Hey Chandler wait up he stopped and quietly said yes I replied with can I walk you home he said sure.

CHANDLERS POV

Why would she want to walk with me? For peat sake I was an ugly loser! But I said yes! We were walking she kept talking to me I just starred at the ground not wanting to talk. Hello hello Chandler hum yes I said did you even hear a word I said ummmmmm that's what I thought CHANDLER she screamed yes I said starting to tear up i-i I'm s-s sorry I didn't mean to she said I couldn't help it her scream brought back so many memories. It's fine lets keep walking "okay" she said are you okay? Yes I'm fine!

AMY'S POV

OMG why did he do the?!? Y he is hiding a lot of stuff that I want to find out and I'm going too. Chandler said this is my house see you later her quickly ran into the house. He dropped is phone so I decided to take it to him. I knocked on the door and it opened? He must have not closed it all the way I heard a thud? I walked up to what seemed like his room I opened his door to see him with a bottle of pills in his hand! Chandler DO NOT DO IT I screamed GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDENT he screamed back and with that he took them!