ARE YOU OKAY

AMYS POV

He fell to the ground and me, Ross, and Andrew all ran to him he was lying there and looked paler than before. We took him inside and called a doctor they came examined him and said he was over stressed and had little calories in him he was also dehydrated and that he should wake up in about an hour. We were watching TV when Chandler started to wake up we told him to lay back down. Ross went and got him a bottle of water and told him to drink it. He did as he was told he also had a big play of food and made him eat all of it. He said he felt sick got up and threw up all the food he just ate great what are we gonna get him to eat now? He said it was to much to eat. It's fine we were playing uno Ross won we stayed up until 4:00 a.m and we woke up at 12:00 p.m and we played bored games and watched movies this went on for a whole week until we new Chandler was happy and healthy again. Ross heard about a party and wanted us to go this should interesting.

AT PARTY

There was alcohol and other stuff we couldn't drink I said I would be the driver since they only had there permit, but I really don't think Chandler should drink he us very lightweight and will get drunk easily Ross on the other hand he can control himself he said this isn't his first time at one of these kind of parties. 2 hours later Chandler was really drunk he fell asleep on the way home like I said Ross cant get drunk easily. We couldn't take Chandler in through the front because Andrew would see so Ross picked him up and took him to our room how are we gonna hide him! I thought tomorrow is gonna be very interesting.