DATE NIGHT

CHANDLERS POV

I already knew what I was gonna do. I was gonna take her to the beach we were gonna have a picnic, and I have played some people to light some fire works this is gonna be amazing.

AMYS POV

Chandler said he has a very fun night planed I really can't wait. We are leaving at 5 it was 12 Andrew is taking me to get my hair curled. The lady there asked who was the lucky one I said me and my boyfriend. She thought it was very sweet. Two hours later my hair was done now I have to go home and change into my dress. It was a blue dress. I did my make up and by that time it was 4:50 so I went downstairs and Chandler was waiting there he was wearing a plaid shirt tucked into a very nice pairs of blue jeans, and pair of vans ones I've never seen. We were on our way to wherever we were going when Chandler parked he said that he needed to blind fold me. He then picked me up and sat me down. He took it off and it was a very pretty sight we were at the beach. He then brought out a basket full of food while we were eating fireworks came on, one made a heart it was so amazing. Then Chandler reached over the table and kissed me on the lips we kissed for a while and I just loved it he opened up to me now he just had his first kiss with me! He picked me up not breaking the kiss and carried me to the car he might look weak and be 15-25 pounds under weight but he is still strong. He put me in the car and we drove home.

A/N what's gonna happen next