THE TRUTH

ROSS'S POV

             I started by saying when Chandler was 10 his best friend Zack said he would kill his mom and dad if he didn't join his gang, so he did. When he did he realized it wasn't what he thought it was. He ran off with his parents and just flew to Atlanta to film. Later he found them and killed his dad then Chandler and his mom took off and he found Chandler took him and touched him and killed his mom while he was recovering and strangled him so he couldn't talk.

       ANDREWS POV

           I can see now why Chandler was to afraid to tell us he has not had the best past now I know how we can protect him.

      CHANDLERS POV

         I couldn't stop crying I never wanted them to find out. Amy hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. Everyone just stared at me. I didn't care I walked up to my room and just sat there and took my pillow and cried into it Ross came to the room and patted my back, and said that everything will be alright. I know I just can't deal with the pain anymore. Of my mom and dad gone because of me. There was a knock at the door I hear it open and I heard Andrew say hey what's up there it was Darrel. Then Amy came up stairs and said hey Darrel wants to see you you need to clean up though you can tell you've been crying. I said I didn't care and walked down stairs. Darrel said hey bud what's wrong everyone started staring at me the whole cast is hear now I wish I cleaned up.

       DARRELS POV

             I saw Chandler come down the stairs he turned to face me and I could tell he had been crying. I asked him what's wrong and he started tearing up and Amy took his arm and they were gone. The whole cast was confused. Then Andrew and the Ross kid just looked at each other and with that it was silent.

       AMYS POV

           I saw Chandler about to break, I grabbed him and ran upstairs with him. He then grabbed his bed and was breathing really hard, it looked like he was about to pass out he was getting paler I screamed for Ross when he came he helped Chandler on his bed and said hey hey Chandler focuses on my voice okay he then said go tell Andrew what was going on. I ran down stairs and whispered to Andrew Chandler is have a mental break down and Ross is trying to calm him down I went back upstairs and saw Chandler asleep. Is he okay I asked yeah I got him to calm down and go to sleep we will talk about this in the morning.

              Next morning

                      Everyone was awake before Chandler when he woke up he looked like he was crying in his sleep he was still pale. Hey Chandler I said are you okay your really pale yeah he said I feel fine. Okay well Andrew wants to talk to all of us.

       Downstairs

        Hey Andrew said then said Chandler you feeling okay? Yes he replied. Okay we need to talk about last night we need to find a way to keep Chandler from doing that again I had so say he was sick and not feeling good. So we are gonna start working on that Saturday night we are gonna have guest over for dinner okay? Okay we all replied. Then Chandler ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I went in there he threw up for 5min then I said are you sure your okay? Yeah I'm fine. He replied. Let me take your temperature. I took it it was 103.7 you have a really high fever! You my friend need a doctor. We are taking you to the clinic hey Andrew we need to take Chandler to the clinic. I said he said okay. We were walking outside when we got to the steps Chandler grabbed the railing and looked like he was about to fall halfway there he started to look like he was having trouble walking then he fell to the ground..........

A/N: what's gonna happen to Chandler this time???