THE TRUTH COMES OUT

AMYS POV

Everyone was asleep except me and Chandler I was laying next to him I couldn't put my hands around his waist because if there is to much pressure his stiches will break. We were watching TV when I leaned down and kissed him he kissed back. Glenn woke up we pulled away from each other Glenn said that as long as we were not doing the other thing he didn't care. We all laughed. I told Chandler to go to sleep he said no because he would feel bad for leaving me lonely. I said Chandler I will never be lonely as long as you are here! Go to sleep he said fine and chuckled. About 15min later I turned off the TV and laid down and went to sleep.

ROSS'S POV

I have to confront Amy about this I don't believe that her and Chandler just came home. We were all awake except Amy and Chandler Amy had her arms around Chandlers. When they woke up they both blushed. I said Amy can I please have a word with you? We walked in the hall I said okay I do not believe that you and Chandler just came home. She said why not I then pulled out a open condom wrapper. She grabbed it and said the better question is did you I said no because this kind is to expensive for me. She said fine yes we did it! In a high pitched whisper. She said don't tell anyone! I said was that your first time? She said no. I asked was it Chandlers she said yes. We walked back in the room I looked at Chandler and grinned he grabbed the pillow he had on his lap and grinned into it.

CHANDLERS POV

Amy told him oh well he is my best friend. He smiled at me I put my head in a pillow in embarrassment. Amy was blushing too. Everyone else in the room looked confused. I thought to myself ANDREW CAN NEVER FIND OUT. Everyone had left it was me and Ross great. Ross started talking and he said so why did you decide she was the one? I said because she is the only one that understands me. I also really love her I want to marry her then Ross said dude your like 16?

AMYS POV

I heard Chandler say that he wants to marry me! Omg I will marry him but we are to young. I walked in the room and other saw Chandler smiling I said hey the nurse said you can leave today. He said yes I brought you some clothes. He got up and went to change. Andrew walked in the room and said is Chandler ready? He walked out of the bathroom and looked like he was in pain. Chandler are you okay he said that he was sore. Then we were on our way home.