SET

CHANDLERS POV

I was released from the hospital 3 days after I got in my mom said we had to straight to set I really didn't want to go, but I had to.
SKIP TO SET

I walked in and everyone hugged my mom told them I feel down 7 flights of stairs I replied yes I'm fine. We were working when I noticed my sleeve was coming up so I quickly put it down then Andrew came up to me and asked why was in such a hurry to put down my sleeve I replied with a simple no reason he said okay and we walked back on. (A/N:I'm gonna use the other part of the cast as there show name). We were almost done when I felt dizzy, Seance I was not in that Sean I walked over to my mom and told her I felt really dizzy then it all went black

ANDREWS POV

I'm really worried about Chandler because his mom made him come to set he was just realised from the hospital 3 hours ago. I saw him walk up to his mom they started talking and he grabbed her arm and fell to the floor! I ran off set and went to see if he was okay he was laying there unconscious! Chandler wake up bud wake up then Darrel came up and asked me what happened his mom and me both said that we don't know, someone call for help I picked him up boy this kid is light. We put him on a chair and I took laura(his mom's name) to the other room and asked why would this happen she started crying really hard? Okay I will tell you but you can not tell anyone I said okay she explained everything she said she knew he was still to weak to work but forced the hospital to let him go. Then Glen came in there and said Andrew hurry we need your help! I ran and saw Chandler waking up coughing and gasping for air Darrel was trying to calm him down I ran over to him and his eyes started to close hey bud I need you to stay awake he stopped coughing and said I'm sleepy. Nnnnooo stay awake okay.