Riche rich

Same day in school..

Nandini's p.o.v

School was treating me good so far. I've made two friends. Mukti and dhruv, they both are preety cool.

"Holy shit dhruv, we forget to introduce her to the gang!". Mukti excalimed

"Gang"? I asked kinda confused.

"Yeah. We'll call them". She said

Mukti's p.o.v
Phone Conversation.

M: hy ally, where are you?
A: hy muks. I,m busy. Do you need something?
M:yeah. Come to canteen real quick
A: on my way. Bye love you.
M: love you too

Hunging up the phone,i turned to nandini and smiled,"you are gonna love them".

"Yeah. I assure you nandini" dhruv said.

Couple of minutes later, Aliya niall and liam arrived.

"Hy there guys". Aliya greeted waving her hand.

"Hello. What's up". Liam said and took a seat..

"Guys, meet nandini and nandini that's liam,niall and aliya".

"OMG. First cute outfit and nice hair. Second where are you from"? Aliya asked getting all excited.

"Uh thanks. Well i'm from california,". She said

"Awh. Tell us more". Niall said

"I just moved here and i've like habit of living alone so yeah i live alone". she said

"Uh why, don't your parents live with you"? I asked.

"Well no, my dad bussiness is in dubai so he's there with mum and they're like always travelling". She said playing with her fingers.

"Oh. Well as you've meet everyone, we should totally hang out". Aliya said,we all nodded in agreement.

"Sure i would love too". She smiled.

Bell rings.

"I have to go get my schdeule, can anyone please show me the way"? She asked.

"Sure. We'll go with you". Niall said as well stood up and went out of the cafe.

"There ya go, go get your schedule we'll wait outside". I said and she nodded

"She's cool, isn't she"? Niall asked

"Yep tottaly". Dhruv said.

"I like her already, she fits with us perfectly". Aliya said.

Then nandini walked out of the room.

"What class you have nandini"? Liam asked.

"I have mathematics now". She said

"Oh same as mine. Let's go". I said.

Students pay attention, the school has been dissmissed because of the fire in saint marks hall. Everyone evacuate the school campus.

"Darn. Our art class is there". Dhruv said.

"Mhm. We should get out from here,". I said.

"Nandini, we hanging out at my place, wanna join"? Aliya askes.

"Sure." She smiled.

"Great". aliya replied and we walked out of the gate

When we reached the gate a white lamborgini came..

"Well thats a beauty". niall said reffering to the car.

"Ms.taylor are you ready to go home".the driver asked and we all looked at nandini

"No. I am going with my friends". She said.

"But ma'am-" the driver said but nandini cut her off

"I'll call you when i want to get home, okay". She said and he nodded....

"Was it yours"? liam asked.

"yeah".she said.

"Okay. Now i'm eager to know what your dad does"?.niall asked.

"Niall . Its rude to ask someone about their proffession". Aliya scolded hitting his arm.

"Ouch, al that hurts". niall complained rubbing his arm.

"Hahaha. Its fine aliya. Well practically my dad is a bussiness man. he is the owner of 3 five stared hotel and london's most popular club the funky buddha". she said and we all looked at her in a shocked..

"What?". She asked laughing.

"Ahh. Rich father and luxrious life. That's awesome". aliya said but nandini shook her head

"No its not my mom and dad are always busy they never get time to see me". she said. A frown on her face.

"Well lets get going". i said and they all nodded..

Me nandini dhruv went in one car and liam and niall and aliya in other