Food fight

Aziza's p.o.v

After the cafe accident i went to the rest room to change my dress. After cleaning the stain i went straight to my class.

"Zee.wait up." Kate yelled from across the hall I looked at her and smiled. She came running towards me."lets go" she said and we went inside.

The class started and mr bassom a man of 35 age and a middle height with blonde hair
"Hell class. I am michael bassom. I 'll be your science teacher. As you know S.P.A.C.E is not just famous for music but it also famous for its litreature,photography,drama. I hope you have a good time and wish you all the very best" he said.now lets start learning science..

And the boring class started..

After class.

Me and kate walk out of the class. "Zee i am hungry" kate said making a cute baby face.

"Well let's go fill something in that pot yeah". I said patting her belly and she laughed.

While walking towards the cafe i heard someone calling my name,i turned around and saw nandini with some of her friends.

"Hy zee whats up"? she said hugging me.

"hy nandini. Well me and kate are going to cafe" i replied with a smile.

"Okay.Guys this is my best friend aziza &zee this is liam,mukti,aliya
Niall and dhruv". she said we smiled at each other.

"You must be kate. Right"? nandini asked and kate nodded. ( kate picture on side )

"Nice to meet you nandini". kate said and they shake hands.

"We are going to cafe wanna join?" Kate asked

"Yeah sure. Thanks." Aliya said and we all headed towards cafe.

At the cafe
Liam's p.o.v.

We all met nandini's best friend and she looked quite fimiliar. Then her friend invited us to join them at the cafe and we all went in the cafe and sat on our regular table.

"So aziza. Where are you from?? And what are your hobbies."? Dhruv asked.

Oh here we go with the FBI game...

"I am from miami.my hobbies are to writing and  playing piano." She replied with a gentle smile.

"Wait if are you from miami then how you and nandini are best friends"?Mukti asked.

"Well i was born here in california and lived next to nandini's house but then i  have to moved to miami with my mom and dad" she replied.

The whole cafe which had a little murmur sound went silent when those dorks manik and harry enter there.

"Jerks."mukti murmured as they passed our table.
But then harry drippled and spill his coffee on aliya's shirt.

"are you fucking blind" aliya yelled at his face and he smirked.

" well i don't give a damn now get lost"  he snapped.

" f*cking asshole don't you know it was really expensive".she yelled catching people's atention towards us.

"zee and kate please take al to the restroom and help her clean please".i requested.

"sure. Let's go aliya" zee said and went with al and kate.

"what's your problem harry ? can't you see" i said.

"well fuck off liam, no one need you here so just get off". he said and i pushed him.

"well jerks like you deserve this". manik said .

"manik she is your sister you know that and your friend spilled coffee on her shirt" i said.

"correction liam step sister" he said and rolled his eyes.

Is this guy serious right now...

nandini stood up and throw jucie on maniks blazer.

"oops!!! i hope you won't mind and you will clean it right monster". she said and we all laughed.

"urghhh." manik groaned and throw a bowl full of pasta on her head.

"monster don't you dare mess with my hair".nandini said and pour ketchup on him.

Then harry throwed cold coffee on my shirt. Oh harry you are dead

"Harry you'll pay for this". i said and put mustard on his shirt.

Mukti grab a piece of cake and throw on harry but he ducked down and the cake landed on zayn's face. we all stopped and started laughing on zayn.

Manik and cabir had a though time hold their laughter but suddenly but laugh escaped cabir's mouth and zayn glared at him.

he grab a cake and went towards mukti. he lifted the cake towards her face and smashed it.

"This for ruining my face". he smriked and mukti groaned and wiped her face 

"damn good buddy" manik said and they high fived.

the food war continued when suddenly.....

A/N

cliffhanger ...

hey everyone. hope you like our book till now.

keep reading and voting.

-azeeza.