come come barbie let's go party

Manik's house
Niall's p.o.v

We all reached manik house. It felt different though it was not the first time we visited his house.
We all went inside and sat on the couches..

"Me and cabir are going to get pizza's for everyone". Harry stated and left with cabir.

It is the first good thing that the price tag has done. Thanks harry.

"Okay manik we are going to my room just call us when cabir and Harry come back". Aliya said and went to her room with nandini and mukti

Aliya's p.o.v

"Guys I can't Believe this." I said

"I know like the fab5 and us are now friends". Mukti said.

"I think they have changed maybe there are good person now". I sighed

"Nandu why are you so quiet?" I asked.

"Uh. Nothing". she said.

After half and hour there was a knock on my door. Nandini got up and opened the door.

Pizza's here..

"Guys let's go" nandini said and we all headed down.

I sat between bhai and zayn. Mukti sat between Liam and Cabir that is next to zayn and Nandu sat between Niall and Dhruv that is next to cabir

"Yummy . Double cheese.." niall said rubbing his palms ..

"Niall share." Liam playfully said and we all laughed.

After eating pizza we all sat in a circle cause louis want us to play a game called 7 minutes in heaven

So there is only one rule no matter "what happens you have to sit in the closet for 7 minutes with your partner.Get it". louis said and we all nodded.

"I'll go first." I spinned the bottle and it landed on Harry..

I hate louis for creating this game..

"Dude watch out."manik threatend..

"Yep don't worry". Harry said popping the p

Me and Harry went in the closet and sat..

"So."I said. He smells like vanialla. OMG 😍

"So".he mimicked and I groaned. He smells good but he is annoying.

"I need your help"  He said

"Don't expect any help from me". I said. From the corner of my eyes, i saw him pouting. Aww

After that we both sat in silence.

Hell these are longest 7 minutes of my life

Few minutes later a very happy louis opened the door. Me and Harry walked straight to the room.

"My turn!!." Niall said and spin the bottle and it landed on zayn..

"Best of luck guys and control your bromance emotions."Cabir joked and we all laughed.

"Whatever I know you are head to heels with louis." zayn said and Cabir frowned

"Oi. Don't drag me into this and FYI as long as I know my self I am straight".
louis said ..

"But what about Larry stylinson."  Manik said in a very sad tone.

"There is nothing like that.". louis said and "you both in the closet."

Zayn cursed but went in the closet anyways cause there's nothing he can do to change it.

Niall's p.o.v

Me and zayn sat in the closet and harry closed the door.

"Please I don't need any mini Malik and mini horan running around the house." Harry said and zayn rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Harold". I said rolling my eyes and he smirked and then he closed the door..

"Zayn keep your hand and legs to your self."I said and I felt a little push on my torso.

"It's not me it's you. Now move". zayn said.

"There is no space." I groaned

"Neither here. Now don't touch me." He said

"I am not".I said..

Few seconds later I heard a squeak.

"Zayn tell me you made that squeak". I asked him as my voice started shaking.

"No niall I didn't". He said and my eyes went wide.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR THIS INSTANT.." zayn yelled at the top of his lungs..

"MANIK.. OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled and we both banged the door..

"What happen?" Mukti asked as she opened the door.

Zayn rushed down followed by me and mukti..

"Louis you are dead.. you get it dead" he said and started chasing louis.

"What did I do"?  Louis asked running away from zayn.

"Okay guys calm down.. how about we go to my farmhouse." Manik asked..

"Yeah.leggo". Aliya cheered

"How about we call zee and Kate also." Mukti suggested

"Yeah that's okay, right? Liam turned to manik who nodded his head.

"I'll call her". Nandini said..

"Zee said she can come but Kate is out".nandini said.

"Okay nandini you me and mukti we'll go and pick zee up and you guys go with Manik"... Aliya said

"Yeah okay." we all replied .

Me Liam zayn went in one car..
Dhruv manik cabir and louis in other car..

As we reached his farm.. we all sat in the big grassy lawn..

Few minutes later Aliya's car showed up and Aliya,mukti,nandini and zee came out...

Finally..
Hy guys what's up..
Enjoying the book eh..
A massive thank you to everyone who read our book we are so grateful to you guys.
1.12k I can't believe this..
Thank you so much

Your writers.
Kate and zee..