Fixing..

"When its broken you say there's nothing to fix. And you pray pray pray that everything will be okay. While we're making all the same mistakes"

*azeeza's p.o.v*

After a little chit chat with manik i went to music class. Its going to be hard for me to face louis as we both have same classes on monday aka today

I walked in the class and saw louis sitting on his desk and a girl sitting next to him on my desk and they were having a good time.

Wow. He already moved on. I walked up to the third row ans sat near the window.

The class started and i wasnt really in the mood of paying attention. So i just kept my head down and stared in my book.

Suddenly tears started flowing down my face. I tried to hold them back. It was no use

"Ms. Azeeza you okay?. Mr. Mosby asked.

"Um. No actually. I am not feeling well can i go out". I said still my head down.

"Yeah. Sure". He said. I grab my bag and ran out of the class.

I was walking to the cafe when i met aliya and harry.

"Hy. Shouldn't you be in class"? Harry asked.

"Yeah i just skipped". I said

"Aliya can we talk for a second. " i said and she nodded

"I'll be in the cafe. Harry said and left.

"So what you wanted to talk"? She asked

"Look i know we all promised not to talk to manik and you are going to hate me after this but please listen." I said

"Wait you talked to him.zee we all promised each other that we will not talk to him. How could you do that. " she said raising her voice.

"I know i know and i am sorry for that. But you need to listen manik is innocent.. what we saw was just a mistake. Lucy tripped and fell on the bed and manik help her but her braclet got stuck in his sleeves and he fell on her. " i said and she nodded.

"Well. I guess it was a mistake. But what about the slap. He slapped me zee". She said clearly annoyed.

"I guess you should forgive him. He is your brother. Maybe he over reacted but still he loves you alot and he was feeling so guilty after he slapped you". I said

"You are right i should go and talk to him". She said and i smiled.

"Is everything okay with you"? She asked.

"Eh. Yeah. Evrything is fine". I said and faked a smile.

"Okay. Lets go to cafe.". She said and dragged me in cafe.

When i went in zayn mukti and harry were sitting.

"Zee you okay"? Mukti asked.

"What would happened to her. Muks. Aliya said chukling

"Guess you dont know". Zayn said ..

Oh god no..

"What i dont know"? Aliya asked turning to me

"N-nothing al." I said but she was not convinced with me.

"Zee and louis broke up". Harry said.

"W-why?. She asked

Then zayn and mukti explain her the whole cafe scene...

"He is idiot". Aliya said.

"I must go now. See you around i guess". I said and stood up