Back to normal.

"Just know that i love you,
I love you with all of my fucked up, piece of shit heart"

_______________________________

"3 weeks later"

Those past three weeks were quite good for all of them.

Nandini and manik grew closer.

Emma dhruv are like they can't stay without each other

Liam and sophia are the same cutie couple

Harry and aliya are officialy dating.

Cabir and kate are still not ready to admit their feelings.

Mukti and zayn have get closer. Zayn finally realized that he loved mukti

And zee and louis well let's just say they are friends. While louis doesn't want to be friends.
_______________________________
"S.P.A.C.E. acadamey.
(10:00am, cafateria)
Mukti's p.o.v

"Where are they". Aliya said tapping her fingers on the table desparetly waiting for harry,louis and niall to arrive.

"God they take so much time". Manik said.

"Nandini will please get your head out of the phone". I said and she put her phone in the pocket.

"Thank you" i said..

"oh look cabir and kate is here". Dhruv said

"Good morning everyone". Kate greeted.

"Morning". We all replied back.

"Who is still missing?. Cabir asked.

"Its louis,harry,niall,liam,sophia,zee and zayn". I said.

"Oh here comes the power couple". Manik said and we saw liam and sophia.

"Jesus chirst where were you too". I said

"Someone was not waking up today". Sophia said with a slight chuckle.

"Woah. Liam i thought you were the particular person". Manik joked and we all laughed.

"Where the hell is harry. I swear i shave his curly hair if he didn't get in here in 5 minutes" aliya said angrily.

Just then we saw harry,zayn and louis. They were laughing about something.

Zayn looked smoking hot in red. Look at his perfectly quiffed hair. The way he walks to the way he laughs and everything.

"Mukti dont drool over zayn. You are making it obvious". Manik whispered.

"Good morning guys". Harry said

"Harry styles. Where were you? Aliya asked standing up.

"Morning babe". Harry said and hugged her and soon aliya went from the angry one to the soft and cute one.

"She was going to shave your head if you came a little more late". Sophia said and harry gave aliya a shocked face.

"Noo. Babe i was just kidding". Aliya said placking a kiss on harry's cheeks.

"Jesus. Get a room guys". Louis yelled and we all laughed.

"Where is niall and emma"? Cabir asked.

" he is ill". She is ill". Nandini and manik said at the same time.

"Something is fishy". Liam said.

"Let's call niall". I took my phone and called niall and putting it on speaker.