Epilogue..by author khadija

That's the new cover. Hope you all like it.

Dedicated to all the readers who made us reach 3k reads

Dedicated to all the readers who made us reach 3k reads. Love you all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Writers pov (1st time)

I has been 3 years since the eventful day, which changed everything and today they all are invited to the "Oscar awards"

Manik and Nandini are still together and they are madly, deeply in love and they have released 7 of their duet albums.

Cabir and Kate are together too. And Kate has moved to Mumbai and she is trying hard to learn hindi from cabir.

Zee has completed her studies and is CEO in leading company

Helen has moved to London for her further studies.

Emily is working under Mr. Taylor for her experience

Sophia and liam are still together.

Zayn and mukti don't think they had something serious so they are still finding their Love.

One Direction is the best boy band.

Louis and zee broke up as they didn't wanted a long distance relationship.

Harry and aliya are still in contact but just as friends.

Dhruv is also trying for dancing.

Fab5 is also an famous band.

They don't know what destiny planned and they all are in London to attend the "Oscar awards"

And destiny wants a reunion
(oh no, the authors and readers want it..)

To recreate the bonds and their friendship.
(no.. to complete the epilogue so that zee and ri stop crying)

To create the magic..

Cabir's POV

We are in London to attend this "Oscar awards" And I am telling you Emily and Nandini are the most excited as they wanted to meet Helen

I get ready in my white shirt and grey blazer and pair it up with maroon jeans.