Jealousy

Shut up Louis nothing is going to happen like that manik said and walked away.

All entered the class. Everyone sat on the back seat but Louis took the seat in front near the window.

Louis ' s pov

I was looking outside when something hit my head. I turned around and saw cabir and zayn throwing crushed paper.

What happened Louis?? Zayn asked

Nothing. I replied with a smile

The teacher came. We all stood up and greated her. The class started and I was continously looking at teacher. Not understanding what all she said

Psst! Louis. I heard someone I turned around and jamie passed me a note.

Are you okay Lou!! I am worried!!

-Azeeza

I looked at her and smiled she smiled back.

The class ended. We had a free period so I went to the ground and laid under a shady tree.

I closed my eyes and tears rolled down my cheeks. I quickly opened my eyes and wiped my tears.

Why I am so hurt? Why it feels so bad? But I don't care. Zee likes manik and manik likes zee! So there is no problem. I'll help them.

Hy. Dude!! I looked up cabir and zayn came to me and sat besides me.

Hi. I replied and started going through my twitter.

What happened Louis? Zayn asked

Nothing I replied

So let's go time to go home... Cabir said and dragged me with them

At the parking

Cabir dragged me and we saw harry, niall, aliya, mukti and Kate standing near liam's bike.

Hey guys Aliya greeted

Hey zayn said

Louis are you fine?? Niall asked

Yep, just have a headache. I replied with a smile

Where is zee, nandini and dhruv? Cabir asked

Here we are nandini said entering with dhruv, liam and Sophia.

But guys still two members are missing.. mukti said and I saw manik and zee coming out of school.
Manik was side hugging zee and they were smiling like a cute couple.

Hey guys Sophia said

So guys let's meet tomorrow morning manik said and we all walked to our cars wishing each other bye.

End of chapter

Author's note
Huh... it's so difficult to manage two stories at a time....
I know it's a boring chapter but some twists are needed.

Your writers
Kate
Riley
Zee

Your writers Kate Riley Zee