Epilogue... by author Aziza

This journey was beautiful.. and thank you to all the readers and followers. We love you and here you go with the Epilogue.

3 and a half years later.
New york. United states of america

"Hy kristen. Good morning". Macy her P.A. greeted as she stepped in kristen's room.

"Hy macy. Morning what news you have today?". She asked coming out from her bed.

"Well you are free today and you have a award show to attened after three days and so you have a flight to london tomorrow oh and zee taylor is waiting for you downstairs". Macy replied

"Macy how many times i have to remind you not call me zee". She said

"Sorry. Just slipped out" she apologize.

Yes. We are talking bout the zee. Thinking how she became zee to kristen.

Well long story short after musicana she thought singing was never her thing. She went back to canada without telling anyone. Not even louis and nandini. She just left a note saying her dad needs her and she have to go.

Afterwards in canada her dad's friend who happenes to be a directior offered her a movie she thought why not let's give it try. So but the director didn't like her name so she changed it to kristen stewart. And now she is very well known artist of the hollywood.

London. Manchester
One direction's house.

"zayn..get uppp..." Liam yelled for the fifth time.

"Muks.go away". He mumbled.

"Urgh. Louis came here and wake this lazy ass" he grumped and walked out of the room.

"Zayn. Mate you gotta wake up". Louis said calmly and shaked him

"Zayn she is here" he whispered and zayn shot up from the bed.

"Where"? He questioned and louis laughed.

"You are an ass louis" he said and walked into the bathroom.

"I wish i had enough time to tell you how much i love you muks" he said to himslef and remembering the time he spend with his best mates.

Zayn never got a chance to tell mukti how much he loved her.

Harry and aliya had to breakup as simon didn't want harry to be seen with her and harry agreed which indeed hurted aliya badly.

Liam and sophia are still together

"Zayn simon is waiting come on". Harry yelled.

He quickly went down and the five boys drove to simon's office

"Hy boys. Good to see you again".simon greeted as the boys enetered his office.

"Whats the news uncle si"? Liam asked as the five lads sat on the leather couch

"Straight to the point you all are nominated for the best group of the year at the oscars" he said and the boys jumped

"Thats is amazing". Niall said

"And we are definately going". Harry said and they left the office.

"Why they never let me complete" simon complained

"Uh. Uncle simon." Zayn said peeking in

"Yes. Zayn".

"Thank you for everything" he said and left.

India. Mumbai

"Manik. Not this one the other one".aliya said handing him the other black pair of sherwani.