Its all messed up.

(A/n first thing is first this is going to be a long chapter. So bare with me. I cant write short and sweet like khadija. I you know like to elaborate so yeah continue)

Its all messy
The hair ,
The bed ,
The words ,
The heart & LIFE..

"Manik's p.o.v"

The weekend was weird. The lads are not talking to me. Aliya is ignoring me and so as the girls.

I tried to call zee she picked up too but then she said there is no point of talking.

Why they have a problem with me hanging out with lucy and why is nandini mad at me ..

Oh shit sherlock. They saw me and lucy together and now it all makes sense . That's why aliya was yelleing at me and i broke nandini's heart.

Well i didnt mean to atleast no purposely..

The school starts again and i hope everything gets better. And now here i am sitting at the dinning table in front of aliya thinking about my faults and how make everything right

"Um. So allu". I said she looked at me and then back at her phone.

Okay this is hard.

"I was thinking if we all could go for movies you know me you lads and everyone". I said and she stared at me with no emotion

 I said and she stared at me with no emotion

Manik's outfit ⬆

Aliya's outfit ⬆

Aliya's outfit ⬆

"Okay let me get this straight. I am sorry for what i have done. There is nothing between me and lucy. She just wanted to hang out thats it. You all are making a big deal of it ". I said and she looked at me.

"BIG DEAL. OF COURSE IT IS A BIG DEAL MANIK. YOU CHEATED ON NANDINI. WE SAW YOU WITH THAT BITCH ON YOUR OWN FUCKING BED. AND YOU ARE SAYING YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH HER. WOW ! DIDN'T KNOW YOUR HANGING OUT MEANS TO BE WITH SOMEOME ON YOUR - she yelled but i cut her off with slapping her.

" firstly she is not a bitch and secondly you are not allowed to talk to me in that way" i said and she started crying

"Y-you d-dont regret slapping me ? Do you? She wishpered.