Mr.Arrogant

Aliya's p.o.v

We arrived at my house and went in. It was quite so i think bhai(brother) is not home..

"Quite big house al."Nandini said admiring my house.

"Thanks nandu". I said and they all stared at me.

"Why are you staring"?,i asked

"Nandu seriously". mukti said

"Well duh! I gave her a nickname.isn't it cute"i said pinching nandini's cheek.

"Nanndu. Its cute.i like it" niall said

"I am hungry lets get something to eat". mukti said and ran towards the kitchen and we followed her.

She was about to enter the kitchen when she bumped into bhai.

Holy chocolates..

"Manik are you fucking blind.can't you see". mukti yelled and started cleaning the drink bhai spilled on her clothes.

"I dont care mukti. A shitty people like you desrve this". he said with a big evil smirk on his face .

"Bhai apologize". i said and he shooked his head

"Why should i? She bumped in" me bhai argued

"I didn't bumped in you . You bumped in me,Its your fault so apologize" mukti yelled

"Yeah right my fault", he pushed mukti and left

Mukti fell on floor but liam catch her.

"Thanks li".mukti said

"Its okay"liam replied and gave her a small smile.

"Muks. Go change your clothes. You can wear anything you like from my closet." I said and she nodded

Mukti went to change her clothes and we went in the living room.

"Who was he al?"Nandini asked noticing that i have been calling him bhai.

"He is my brother uh no wait my step brother and he is the only family i have" i said.

"Don't say that ally.we all are your family" liam said hugged me

"Group hug" niall yelled and joined us in the hug.

This boy can be very loud at times...

"Nandini you can join us in the group now you are a part of us" i said and engulfed her in a hug.

"And now here i present the sexy six" mukti said as she entered the living room wearing a black dress with a jean jacket.

We all sat down on the couch and started talking.

"Al. I never thought you have a brother like him. Don't get me wrong but you are kind while he is the monster." Nandini said and iaughed.

"Well yeah. My dad married his mother neyonika and after few months of their married life dad married my mum.my mum died giving birth to me. After then i lived with manik,dad and neyonika .. but neyonika found someone else and dad and she got divorced. Then to keep himself occupy he is always out due to his bussiness so it leave me and bhai. But manik treats me good, he don't take me as a step sister, he treats me like his own".I said and a teared roll down my cheek.

They hugged me tightly.

"Guys i can't breath" i said they laughed and break the hug.

"I think i should go now or else ny care taker will tell my dad that i am staying late." Nandu said and she stood up.

"I'll drop her home."Dhruv said and we all looked at him.

"Bye guys. I'll see you tomorrow".
She said.

"Wait up nandini as now you are part of us so maybe we should exchange our numbers." Liam said scraching his back of neck.

"Yeah. Sure why not."she said and we exchange our numbers.

In th car.
Third person's p.o.v

The whole car ride was really akward and silent. Nandini and dhruv didn't say a word. Dhruv just looked at her and smile when is not watching.

Weird boy innit???