Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ashley's POV

"So babe, do you know the gender of the baby yet?" Louis asked as he kept rubbing my tummy in circles.

I shook my head "Nope." 

He then nodded and locked eye contact with body..

Soon enough, tears were falling from his eyes.

"Lou? What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up and cupped his face.

He then looked away from me and spoke up.

"I just can't stop myself from feeling so guilty. I mean look at you, you lived on your own for a month and you've gotten really skinny. You also cut yourself because of me. I've been a complete arse to you the past month. I'm sorry I didn't trust you as much as I should have. I promised to protect you from anything and everything, I broke that promise." He cried out.

I immediately hugged him tight while rubbing his back in circles.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you from myself. I don't even deserve your forgiveness at all. I'm a dick. I really am and I'm really sorry. But I promise I'll try my best not to hurt you again. Just the thought of losing you made me go suicidal. You're my everything Ashley, I love you so much I think i'm going insane."

He kept crying on my shoulder as I tried to comfort him.

"Lou, Look at me, look at me." I sighed as I cupped his face and wiped the tears on his cheeks with my thumbs. "You won't lose me, even if you want to. The reason why I ran away was because... I thought you wouldn't want to see me when you're back. So, I did what I thought was right. You gotta understand that leaving you was the hardest thing i've ever done. So, I cut myself thinking it would help. But it didn't, i only cut once Lou.. Just once. Never will I cut again."

"Louis, you're literally the only one I have left. You and this baby. You're my life. My world. The only family I have. When you were gone, your mum and sisters called me every day. You didn't. Not even a single tweet. That's what hurt me. But now that you told me that you still want me and that you still love me, I want to forget what happened over the past month. Because now, we're stronger as before. Let's just put that to past. Okay?"

Louis nodded as he wipped his tears off his face. "You're right. But I promise you, this won't happen again."

"Louis, stop making promises y--"

I was cut when Louis randomly kissed me.

I went with the flow and kissed him back.

"You talk too much, love." Louis smirked.

"Shut up." rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"By the way... Do you.. Maybe.. You know, wanna meet Darwin? Since.. He is after all one of my best friends... But if you don't and if you want me to stop hanging out with him, i totally understand and wi---"

"I'd love that. And don't you dare stop hanging out with someone just because of the fans or the paps or me. You can hangout with anyone you want. I trust you Ash, and I know i should've given you that trust since the day we met. I guess I was just scared to lose you." Louis said, cutting me.