Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Louis' POV

"No, no, no, no.. Please, no." I kept saying as my knees get weak and I collapsed on the floor. "She can't be. No, she can't be gone. Please tell me she's alive." I begged, tears streaming down my face.

"She is alive, Mr. Tomlinson. But she's on life support. If she doesn't wake up in a week, i suggest to cut the life support because the chances of someone waking up in life support after a week is one in a million." He sighed.

I felt a slight relief in me. She's still fighting. I knew she's a fighter. I know she'll wake up within that one week range, and if she doesn't wake up in a week. She will someday! She'll be one out of a million to wake up in life support. 

"I'm terribly sorry Mr. Tomlinson, but I'll let you be. Visitors are now welcomed in her room" The doctor said as he hugged me and left.

I cried on the floor for a couple of minutes, thinking everything through. I pulled myself together and went back to the waiting room.

Everyone looked at me worried. I don't blame them. My hair's probably a mess and my eyes are probably swollen and bloodshot.

"We can go in her room now." I croaked.

Then there were small cheers. Wait 'till they get in her room and see the life support machine. Those cheers would turn to tears.

I started walking towards the door with Sam and the others were walking behind me. I stopped infront of the door and took a deep breathe before turning the knob.

As I walked in, I saw a very pale, lifeless Ashley attached to atleast 15 machines.

The others stopped at their track once they saw here.

"Oh my God Louis.. I didn't know she's in life support." Charlie gasped.

I gave her a weak smile and walked beside Ashley. I laid Sam beside her arms.

"Hey Love. Here's our wonderful daughter. She's such a princess isn't she?" I cooed, tears starting to build up. "She has my eye colour and hair. The rest is probably from you. She also has your laugh. And guess what Ash? She has your fart."

I heard little snickers from the others as they scattered around the room.

"Ashley, you gotta be strong babe. I need you, No, WE need you. Me and Sam. We always talked about having our own family and having our little prince and princesses right? This is our chance. Sam is our first Princess, and I want her to grow up with a mum." I said, tears falling from my eyes.

My mum walked over to me and hugged my head, trying to comfort me. I kept my focus on Ashley, didn't bother hugging her back or even looking at anyone. I want my Ashley. 

"I'll never let go you go babe." I sighed as I kissed Ashley's forehead.

7 days have past and she never woke up, nor gave the doctors a sign of improvement.

I'm alone in the room with Liam, Sam and Ashley. The doctor will be here any minute telling me that we have to take off the life support because only one in a million survives BLA BLA BLAH... Watch my Ashley be that one out of the million.

Soon enough, the doctor walked in.

"Mr. Tomlinson, you have to options right now. One, Remove the life support and put her body to rest and peace. Two, keep it and let her fight for her life for how many more days or weeks you want her too."

Liam looked at me and sighed. "Let her go, Lou." A small tear escaping his eye.

"NO. I'm never letting her go. I choose option two, we're keeping her alive. I know she'll wake up. She's a fighter, she's a warrior." I stated.

"Alright sir, Best of luck in your decision." The doctor said as he left.

I glanced over to Liam who was full-on crying now. I shook my head and stopped my tears as I looked back to Ashley who has Sam sleeping beside her peacefully.

I'm never letting her go.

---------------------------------

HEHEHE.

Sorry for the filler chapter. ;)

I STILL CANNOT decide whether to let Ashley live or not.

Hmmmm...

VOTE.Comment.Share

-Sperkstum