Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Louis' POV

*4 Years Later*

"Daddy!!!! We're gonna be wate fo my fwurst day of school!" Sam screamed. 

"Coming Princess!" I said, as I jogged towards her. "You all set, darling?"

She nodded. "Okay, let's go get you buckled up in the car!"

"Can we visit mummy Ley fwurst?" she asked.

I smiled at her "Of course hunny."

"yaayy! " she cheered.

Okay, so Today is Sam's first day of school. It's been 4 years since Ashley passed away. I gotta admit, It took me weeks or months to fully recover. I was soo horibble those times that Liam and Stephany had to take away Sam from me during my recovery.

Within those 4 years, Liam and Stephany got married. So did Niall and Emma, and Harry and Char. Eleanor also found a man and they recently got married. His name's Max, she met him at Starbucks. Shocking? I don't think so. That girl lives in Starbucks! No joke.

...Okay well, maybe I am joking. But you get what I mean!

I've been visiting Ashley with Sam every week. It's heartbreaking to see your toddler talk to her mum and tell her everything that had happen over the week when your wife's 6 feet under ground. It's hard but, I know I have to be strong for Sam.

Harry's been setting me up in dates over the past year, It's to help me heal fully from Ashley's death. NOT to forget about her, because I never will and I will ALWAYS love her. OH yeah, I'm actually dating someone for 3 weeks now.

Her name's Ashkeith Desiree Henson, everyone calls her AshKay because she doesn't like her name. I personally think it's a cool name! She reminds me a lot of Ashley.. No, it's not because of the name. AshKay and Ashley has the same personality. It's terrifying actually. It's like they're twins. Sam really like AshKay, so does the others. My mum and sisters adores her too.

"Daddy?" Sam called out.

"Yes baby?" I smiled..

"Is AshKay gonna be my new mummy?" she asked as she sat on my lap.

"I dunno baby.." I shrugged.

"I want her to be my new mummy. But i still want to keep visiting mummy Ley even though AshKay's my new mummy." 

"Alright baby." I chuckled. "Let's go get you to School now."

I dropped Sam off of her school and i went straight back home. It never occured to me that Sam might actually want and NEED a mother. Maybe it's really time to move on from Ashley and be serious with AshKay. I don't I'm ready to let her go in my heart. I don't think I ever will.

*Dream*

"Ashley?" I squinted my eyes at the person 5 feet away from me as I kept walking towards her "Oh my God, ASHLEY!" I screamed.

Ashley turned around and smiled, hugging me tight.

"I never thought I'd hug you again. Oh my God, I missed you so much Ashley. It hurts, I want you back." I sobbed.

"Aw Lou, I know. But you gotta let go. It's been 4 year babe. Sam needs a mother. You need a new wife." She said, rubbing my back in circles.

"But I can't just let you go. I love you Ashley, you know that." I said.

"I know Louis. But you have to let your heart mend. And the only way is if you learn to love again." She sighed. "Ashkeith's perfect for you." she smiled.