Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

*2 weeks later*

The boys are back in London.

They're plane's landing in about 2 hours.

I've talked to Louis over the past two weeks and no, he didn't tell me a thing about him being drugged.

I've hinted stuff about it a million times but he manages to change the topic like nothing. I'm not gonna lie, it's annoying the freak out of me.

Darwin and the girls keep telling me that stressing out is bad for the baby. That, whatever it was I have to get my head out of it. But ugghh..

Anyway, I'm due in about a week or two. Finally gonna see my baby girl. We don't have a name for her yet.. I actually have to talk to Louis about it.. Hmmm. Maybe after I smack the sense out of him, i will.

"Doppy, let's go! We better start heading to the airport." Darwin said in a hurry.

I sighed. "Kaay."

"Okay, that's it. I've had enough of this shit. What's up your pants the past couple of weeks?" Darwin frowned, closing the door.

"We better go Dar." I rolled my eyes, as I stood up.

"NO." He snapped, mentioning me to sit. So I did.

"Tell me. Wha--"

"Guys, let's gooo!" Eleanor screamed, motioning us to follow her.r

I mouthed her a thank you as she grabbed my hand and I walked out the room with her, leavin Darwin alone.

I heard him mumble some words and sigh loudly.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad not telling my best friend.

We drove to the airport and Darwin didn't say a word to me. The ride wasn't awkward because I have the other girls to talk to. But they noticed that there was something wrong between Darwin and I.

"What's up with you and him?" Eleanor whispered quietly, nudging me.

"No clue." I shrugged.

Thankfully, she left it at that.

When we arrived the airport, it was surrounded by fans.

When they saw us, they went crazy and we had to be escorted inside.

I got a lot of dirty looks. Because of what happened a couple of months ago.

They were also eyeing my big, pregnant belly.

Once we were inside where they can't come in, we all settled and started talking to each other.

"Guys, I'll be back. I have to go pee." I said, as I jogged towards the door.

I heard them laugh at me and talk about how I'm weird and everything.

I ignored them and kept going.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt someone pull my hair hard, causing me to fall on the floor.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

The others look towards my direction and their faces went from happy to scared/worried.

"This is what you get for cheating on my boobear." someone whispered from behind me. "You and that baby's gonna pay. I bet that's the other guys baby."

I turned around to face her, only to be greeted by a knife on my face.

The others, especially Darwin, was literally 3 metres away from us now, they kept sprinting to help me.