Prologue/Chapter 19/Last Chapter/WhateverYouWantToCallit:)

HEYYA. I don't really know how to this or whatever. But this is the last chapter for this book.

PLEASE check out my new Niall Horan Fan Fic, Long Lost Cowell. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6201232-long-lost-cowell

Thank you

------------------------------

Prologue/Chapter 19/Last Chapter/WhateverYouWantToCallit:)

Louis' POV

".. I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you, it's you

They add up to and

I'm inlove with you

and all your little things"

"That was nice Dad! What is that song called and who's the singer?" Sam asked.

"It's called Little Things by One Direction." I smiled.

"One D---isn't that your old band? With Uncle Harry, Uncle Liam, Uncle Zayn and Botchy?" she asked.

"Yep..." I nodded.

"That's sick. I still can't believe that my daddy was in a world-wide famous band before.."

"And why is that?" I asked as I hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"You act soo normal." She shrugged. "I wanna be famous too when I grow up Daddy." 

"Samantha Darwin Tomlinson, you will be if ou just keep chasing your dreams. You're 8 years old, you've got a whole lot of things ahead of you." 

"Love you Daddy." She smiled as she hugged and kissed my cheek. 

"Love you too Princess" I smiled as I picked her up, kissing her cheek while spinning around in circles. She started screaming and laughing, holding on me tight. I stopped spinning down and sat her on my lap.

"I wish Mummy Ashley was here with us." She sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Oh but she is sweetie. She's always with us.. In here." I said as I pointed at her chest.

She nodded. "Where Mummy AshKay?" She frowned.

"Louis! Berchoy! We'reeeeeeeeeeee Back!" Niall screamed from downstairs

"Guess your Uncle Botchy and he others are back." I chuckled.

"Is Uncle Justin here too?" She asked thrilled

"I don't know, I did hear about him coming here to London for vacation with Aunt Caitlin. Guess we'll find out." I smiled

Once we turned around, Niall with a fake depressed face and a smirking Justin was leaning on the doorframe.

"I'm hurt, you like your Uncle Justin better that your Uncle Botchy." Niall fake sobbed on Justin's shoulder

"Uncle Niall! Uncle Justin!" Sam screamed as she jumped off of me and ran towards them. "Don't worry Uncle Botchy, you're still my favourite uncle." She said, pinching Niall's cheek.

"Now, I'm hurt." Justin fake sobbed

"You're my second favourite uncle!" Sam exclaimed.

"Guess she has Bieber Fever too." Niall laughed.

"What's that?" Sam asked confused.

"It's nothing sweetie." I laughed as I glared at Niall.

"I guess I'm leaving, I'm unwanted here." A voice said from outside the room.